Dollar Treeto the manager in turn at december 23,2019 9:00pm

M Dec 23, 2019 Review updated:

I am very angry, today December 23, 2019 the manager in turn was throwing away customers at 9:30 pm when the store closes at 10:00 pm and closed the store door at 9:45 pm and did not let anyone enter to the store, and also looking badly at people, She was telling people that at 10:00 pm they had to leave that it didn't matter if there were customers inside the store before 10:00 pm. I think they should take this into consideration, they shouldn't have this person if they don't know how to treat costumers, and that time The store lost money because of this types of managers.

• Updated by Man lee · Dec 24, 2019

No, they don’t suppose to do that if the store close at 10:00 pm they have to leave at pm no when they want to leave..

• Updated by Man lee · Dec 24, 2019

What are u talking about I’m an adult

• Km
    Kmart 9459 Dec 24, 2019

This may not have been the managers decision. Today being December 23 if they don't clock out by 9:59 pm they become entitled to holiday pay. If Dollar Tree doesn't want to pay holiday pay they have to have employees leave be fore 10pm. They were probably ordered to begone by 10pm to save money.

Man Iee Dec 24, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Then idiot they should get the holiday pay and serve me. I had a hard day. I have not spent the holidays with my family for years because they betrayed me. A few years ago I got into an argument with my mother. I got so angry at her that I punched slapped and punched her. She filed charges. I have a criminal record thanks to her. My whole family including my siblings sided with her. So I am alone for Christmas because unless she apologizes for filing charges against her own flesh and blood, and until my family realizes that I am right and she is wrong I refuse to accept them as faamily.

• En
    English Ian here Jan 02, 2020

Looks like the CB I used to know! Now then you two... count to ten and calm down!!

• En
    English Ian here Jan 02, 2020

Where’s Brenda, jerseyguy, jdh55?????

normanbates2 Jan 04, 2020

Where is brenda ? She is foxy

• Be
    beckywiththegoodhair Jan 05, 2020

I too visited this same store. Imagine my surprise to discover that the store had decided to close before it actually opened!! Unbelievable!! I was forced to walk a couple of steps in order to visit another store. This is completely unacceptable in civilised society.

Come on Dollar tree - get it together!!