Dollar Treethe employees of the store

K

I visited your store #5559 in Killeen Texas. Upon walking into the store the first thing I noticed was all but one of the employees at the front by the first register talking loud and laughing... definitely not working. I continued shopping for about 15 minutes and they continued laughing and talking loud, so I decided to push record on my phone so that they couldn't deny this claim. One of the employees saw my light on my phone then all of a sudden they all started to work and left the front. One employee tried to act like she was doing something so she could see if I recorded them. I continued shopping noticing safety hazards and unstocked merchandise in the store that they could have been putting up. Anyways, I shop for about 15 more minutes then checked out, but upon checking out the manager came up to me and said " were you recording merchandise in our store"I told her " no I was recording merchandise in your store". I truly wasn't recording merchandise I was recording their behavior in a store with customers shopping. She then proceeded to say " she would call the police on me and I would be arrested." I politely walked out of the store and called the corporate office. I used my debit card at checkout just so they would know exactly who was working at that time. The only and I stress the only employee that was working was a young lady named Diamond. She deserves recognition she was nice and helpful. I don't like being threatened to have police called on me and I don't like walking into a loud disorderly store to shop. It was pathetic and disgusting for employees to talk about previous customers the was that they were and to be as loud as they were being on the clock. Manager, assisting manager, and Christopher the cashier.