Dollar Tree — employee register person - connie
Sunday, october 13, I visited the dollar tree to purchase about $20+ in merchandise, I got into a opened register line with two people in front of me, the first was well into her purchase a second was in front of me. A new woman (did not recognize her from my many visits)
She opened her register without a open light. As with two previous events exactly with same attitude and nasty response. She immediately shouted "next person in line" the gentleman in front of me told me "i'm not moving"
Your register began shouting "next person in line" technically I was the next person in line... I approached the register, placed my basket on her register, she indicated was not going to handle my purchase, then threatened me with a remark "I am going to call the police" this makes the third time within the past year that I have had the same treatment.
What shocked me was my friend a adult woman and calls me by name shouted "sal you know the rules" I am a 8-year old executive with a career of working with about 40 staff women, I have never been treated with such remarks... To not accept my purchase, and then approach the first register where I was completing my newspaper purchase...
"does he want his basket purchase"? I told her no you had your chance... Enjoy restocking the stuff.
I was told to not shop at this dollar tree... Do you depend on such employee controls? Do you approve of such conduct? Why do you permit employees with such so called rules?
A dedicated dollar tree customer for many years... Prefer dollar tree over any such other competitors :)
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - Return policy
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree survey
- Dollar Tree - Dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son
- Dollar Tree - Laid off / fired who knows!!!
- Dollar Tree - Miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... Results
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise
- Dollar Tree - we need managers in emporia more like the little girl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree - discrimination against an employee
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby