Dollar Treedistrict manager

B

My name is Brandon Brady I am a store manager in huber heights Ohio. I transitioned to Dollar Tree from Family Dollar, and I injured my back here at work and have a current workmans comp claim. And my DM does not offer me support or even abide by my Dr. restrictions. My back has gotten worse since becoming employed by Dollar Tree. They threw away my personal back brace while I was in Columbus for managers training. And will not supply me with another, yet Family Dollar Manager can still order back braces with store supplies. I feel targeted, and bullied by Tyler Kritsch my DM, he comes down on me for getting behind but gives no support knowing that my back is hurting. I still have to unload the trucks and stock the majority of my store. I can only do so much and when hurt even less, but I still work as hard as I can even when it results in a trip to the ER after work. I'm tired of being bullied by this DM and need support to get my back healthy again.