Dollar General / poor customer service
Today (May 31, 2019 at 16:46:23), I visited the Dollar General at 990 Kildaire Farm Road in Cary, NC. I purchased several semi-heavy items (bleach and other cleaning supplies). When I arrived at the cash register, the cashier completely ignored me and another customer behind me as we were standing in line. Another employee had to tell her to check us out.
The cashier asked if I wanted a bag for my items. I said, "yes". She immediately copped an attitude and slammed the scanner on the counter. All I could say was WOW!!! I guess she didn't want to double bag items or even put them in one bag for that matter.
At the very least, she needs to lose her job. It was obvious this was not her first time acting in such an unprofessional and unacceptable manner. There are to many unemployed people, who would be grateful to be employed by Dollar General.
I did not have a problem with my products, but the customer service was atrocious. I guess a gift card would suffice.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee