[Resolved] Dollar General / milk
this is about the milk i bought from dollar general located in imperial pa.
i bought 8 gallons of milk in 2 consecutive weeks and they all were spoiled. I verified it after boiling them and they immediately started making milk curdles with cery bad smell. I informed Store manager and she asked me to contact customer relations and even after continuous follow up with customer relations for last 4-5 days my issue not resolved. I dont have all the receipts but i have images in my phone. Now i want your immediate attention as it is highly disappointing and irritating now. I want either refund or gift card of $30.
After continuous follow up with customer relations for 10 days, i got a call from district manager Dollar General who was very harsh and rude person and was not agreed to take the responsibility but when i asked him to send me all of this in email then he somehow agreed for returning 5 milk jugs.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee