Dollar Generalrug doctor

On april 16, 2016 at 4:30 pm. My granddaughter rented the rug doctor to clean my car seats. She paid $40.00 to rent it. The next morning she was going to clean it. She started to work on the seats and less than five minutes into it the machine stopped. Needless to say she was upset. She took it back to the store and told the cashier what had happened. It just stopped. Cashier daid nothing she could do about it. Finally after argueing with her she did return $20.00 back to her. It was no fault of my granddaughters that it did not work. I feel she should not have had to argue to get her money back in full. The cashier was very rude to her and that upset me. I am handicapped and could not get in the store. She is on a fixed income also and raising 7 children. She was going to clean my car as a mothers day surprise for me. I just found out what happened is why I have not written before. Form number is [protected], store # 2225. This happened at the white hall, illinois, , , employee name looks like sally moffitt. Serial #09wo8370 hour meters101.8. I would like you to please refund her other $20.00 back to alyssa newton 506 porter, white hall, illinois 62092.

• Bc
    BCSMITH44 May 07, 2016

Dollar General

Dollar General Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2016-05-07 by BCSMITH44

Rug doctor

Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes

WITE HALL, ILLINOIS, United States

On April 16, 2016 at 4:30 pm. My granddaughter rented the RUG DOCTOR to clean my car seats. She paid $40.00 to rent it. The next morning she was going to clean it. She started to work on the seats and less than five minutes into it the machine stopped. Needless to say she was upset. She took it back to the store and told the cashier what had happened. It just stopped. Cashier daid nothing she could do about it. Finally AFTER argueing with her she did return $20.00 back to her. It was no fault of my granddaughters that it did not work. I feel she should not have had to argue to get her money back in full. The cashier was very rude to her and that upset me.I am handicapped and could not get in the store. She is on a fixed income also and raising 7 children. She was going to clean my car as a Mothers Day surprise for me. I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED is why I have not written before. FORM NUMBER IS [protected], STORE # 2225. This happened at the WHITE HALL, ILLINOIS, , , Employee name looks like SALLY MOFFITT . Serial #09wo8370 Hour meters101.8 . I would like you to please refund her other $20.00 back to Alyssa Newton 506 Porter, White Hall, Illinois 62092.