Dollar Generalreturn refused for faulty items

C

I bought 3 Playstation 2 games (for $10 each) at my local Dollar General store. None of the games would play at all on my system, which in excellent condition and works great with all the other games I have.
I tried to return the games for a refund, with the receipt, but was refused. They just said "too bad, no returns".
My entire family has stopped buying anything at this chain, due to TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and JUNK ITEMS!

• Ug
    u give me hummingbirds May 30, 2011

I am not saying the treatment you received is right by any means, but company policy does state "all electronics (dvds, CDs ect.) will be returned for exact title only. Thats company policy, not the cashiers.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices