Dollar Generalemployee lacey rainwater

A Aug 12, 2018 Review updated:

A couple weeks ago i reported her and she has continued to harass my boyfriend and tell him that she's gonna fight me if i came In there. I've kept my distance. As of my last complaint nothing has happened. She is being very unprofessional in the workplace and clearly needs to be removed from the register or the store. She works at the Dollar General on 18th st in Lafayette Indian.
Thanks you

Chris1977 Aug 13, 2018

How would you feel if you worked at a place and Lacey reported you for a reason. Don't think you'd like it very much. Do to others as you would want them to do to you.

• 9w
    9wood Aug 13, 2018

@Chris1977 maybe theres a reason

• 9w
    9wood Aug 13, 2018

either way whats it matter to you

• Ba
    Bayleigh13 Aug 15, 2018

One of the employee at the dollar general in Belleville IL on centerville ave is completely rude. You get dirty looks and back talk when walking in. She threatened to fight me if I come back. Now every time I go in she harasses me on social media. Her name tag is Alexis. I’ve also witnessed her in a black car and it looked like she was snorting something. Don’t go here or you could be next. She also claims her aunt owns the store so there is nothing we can do about her.