Dollar General — customer service - unethical behavior
Went to your dollar general at 2106 Union Blvd allentown pa; around 9pm as while shopping some of the lights turned off. cashier stated they were closing. Well on the door it stated closed at 10pm.
People were trying to come in and shop they had door locked and not letting them in. it was only 9:30 pm.
was rushing and also locked the door so therefore lock inside which i know it not acceptable.
also was shopping for you penny sales and 90% off items and she was refusing to sell them stating they were not to be on the floor for sale.
I think this was very unprofessional and unethical.
would like to be have a resolution or compensated for the all the issues and the rudeness of these workers at this location.
this is not the first time as i have seen them talking rude to the customers on occasion. will not be shopping there no more after this incident.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee