Dollar Generalcustomer service/ cleanliness

K Nov 28, 2018

Hello I am writing you as a frequent shopper at the dollar general. My store of choice has always been Warfield Dollar General in Warfield Kentucky #3407.
I have always loved this store and it had the best Customer service when a man named Nick worked there. The store was always clean as well and items were easily accessible. For the past three weeks I have been traveling an extra distance to go to the Kermit Dollar general in Kermit West Va. due to a rude employee named Kay. I have been Noticing that the store has went downhill in cleanliness the past few months. I went to the store today just because I was running late and didnt have time to travel extra and when I walked though the store I was shocked at the mess. I am writing you only because I have commented on both the rudness and the cleanliness and nothing has been done about either. If I owned a business I would not want my store ran like that or look the way it does. I am attaching pictures so it can be known how Disorganized and dirty your store is. Thank you.