Dollar General Cedar Shoals Athens GA — cleanliness
It was very nice to have a new store when this store was built but it started to go downhill very fast. The store is very cluttered you cannot get down any aisle at any time of the day you cannot find any help. All of the clerks and managers are always on their cell phones outside when you pull up no one is in the store every single time they are on their cell phones and smoking a cigarette out front when you try to check out you stand in line forever waiting on them to come back inside to check you out. The lines are super long because no one is at the register to check you out because they're smoking or on their cell phones. I can not get down the aisles at any time of the day morning, middle of the day, or night. These are not just stocking times but they have everything sitting there like they are stocking shelves but the junk is falling all over the floor and I cannot get around I have to go back around to get something on each side of the aisle I cannot go down the aisle completely it is ridiculous it is so embarrassing and just disgraceful to have a store like that and I feel like you should know about it and something should be done especially after it was such a nice store to begin with.
More Dollar General Cedar Shoals Athens GA Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working