Dollar Generalcashier

1.6K
General profile image
Melvin Barnes - 6 m 24 s ago
1 2 3 4 5
Your store here Abilene TX on butternut and south 13th is terrible the cashier's are very unprofessional to say the least. I a men 39 years of have shopped that DG store since it was built there and up until today which is the 6/2/17 I was in the store had an atlercasion with another customer I then politely told the cashier I wasn't trying to and altercation on DG property was in a forcefully tone to walk away cause the other customer was a loyal customer the other customer put his groceries away waited outside of store and even after first walking away when I protected myself they were saying I hit the customer first after clearly seeing I turned my back to enter my vehicle. I feel totally disrespected and very much unsatisfied as a customer and would tell the world not to go to that store the Hispanic lady cashier my have not seen your as much in the store but doesn't like to but loyal so called customer. Never will I ever this store again and for that matter a DG anywere.

>. Sincerely