Disney Store Bridgewater Commons, NJ — lack of bags
I bought some stuff at Disney store. When I paid for my order, I was told that the plastic bags had been ‘retired'. Would I like to buy a canvas type bag for 99 cents? I said no, I'd like a paper bag. The cashier said no, no paper bags. I replied how am I going to carry my stuff out of the store without a bag? She said she didn't know because plastic bags were gone. When I arrived home, I called the store and spoke to the manager who confirmed the lack of plastic bags and said that they were trying to save the 100 Acre Wood! Really? What nonsense!! SHAME on Disney for trying to hide behind phony environmentalism and trying to SQUEEZE another 99 cents out of people!!
More Disney Store Bridgewater Commons, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns