Disney Store Bridgewater Commons, NJlack of bags

M Sep 13, 2018

I bought some stuff at Disney store. When I paid for my order, I was told that the plastic bags had been ‘retired'. Would I like to buy a canvas type bag for 99 cents? I said no, I'd like a paper bag. The cashier said no, no paper bags. I replied how am I going to carry my stuff out of the store without a bag? She said she didn't know because plastic bags were gone. When I arrived home, I called the store and spoke to the manager who confirmed the lack of plastic bags and said that they were trying to save the 100 Acre Wood! Really? What nonsense!! SHAME on Disney for trying to hide behind phony environmentalism and trying to SQUEEZE another 99 cents out of people!!

• Br
    Brenda Steindler Oct 01, 2018

I had the exact same experience at North Park Mall in Dallas, TX. NO BAGS!!! I guess you are to walk around in the mall with toys and costumes in your hands all the while advertising Disney but not even getting a cheap paper bag.
    Therefore, I opted to just go elsewhere and shop. Disney can be environmentally conscience on their own dollar but not mine.