Disney Store — unethical behaviour
On 11/7/19 I visited the Disney store with intent to make a purchase. I am a person of color, and I felt very violated when not one but three of the store clerks were following me around as if I was to commit a crime. I was with my brother and my boyfriend. There were other patrons in the store and they were treated differently. I ended up buying a $70.00 pull over little mermaid sweater and a reusable bag, totaling $76.18. To me that is a nice amount of money I spent on two items. So I just wanted to make you aware of how I was treated. For now I will not be returning to that Disney store location. Resolution:
if your going to watch people with intent to catch them trying to steal something, then don't pick and choose that might be a little different than others. Treat them all the same. Regardless of their color of their skin. Transaction #4191, store 00737, reg. 003, cashier 276838, cm: Maritza M. Thanking you in advance for the resolution.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members 
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns