DishTV.inrefund my amount

Sir I did my recharge on [protected] on my dish tv id [protected] through sbi net banking. but I had not got my recharge amount on my dish tv a/c. this company is responsible for my net banking detection mobikwik systems private limited #758, 1st floor, udyog vihar 5, gurgaon, haryana - 122016. order no [protected]. even so many time I was use this company no. also [protected] but they did not pick my call. recharge date and time [protected]:53:53. amount detection rs 1680.

refund my amount

• Jb
    JB Gupta May 18, 2011

I am Dish TV customer and agree with comments on their services. I am not getting their services for last 18 days and have contacted the services center at least 10 times. We also have exchanged more than 15 mails. However, problem still persist. My subscription is expired for last 5 days and I have started getting mails to pay for the nonfunctional services. I have worst experience with Dish TV. My impression is that their services network is very week or incompetent. Also you interact with call center people who have no experience in dealing with technical issue and every time you end up speaking to a new person who probably has no access to the history of your correspondence and ask you same repetitive questions which are very annoying. I am not sure how to get the Dish TV services restored

• Ha
    HANUMAN SAHAY CHOUDHARY Jan 01, 2011

sir,
    am HANUMAN SAHAY CHOUDHARY, my VC No.-[protected]
    i want this service temerply disactive. becouse am go to another palace.

HANUMAN SAHAY CHOUDHARY
    VC No.-[protected]

sathish Oct 17, 2008

i am suffering the above said problems for the past three months
    beware of the cheeting company ads.

My frnds

• Kr
    Krishna Oct 12, 2008

Do NOT subscribe to DISH-TV in India. They are rotten to the core.

1. The Dish-TV cheats people by telling one package from web page you see to actual subscription packages you see after login into your account. They have removed all my channels which i was getting at the time of subscription.

2. Their customer care is the worst and the customer service number [protected] never works, even if you try all day. The other number for which you have to pay, they keep you on hold eternally, yet they dont answer your questions.

3. The moment you express your anger for removing the channels, they say that your account is not available as computer updating is going on and ask you to call later. You keep trying like a fool.

4. They never tell you what channels are guaranteed and what are not? from one renewal to another renewal, the channels are taken off from your subscription.

5. The people who man the customer service are either dumb or they are told be dumb. You can never make them register your complaint and nobody bothers to even reply even through email.

So my sincere adivce is that keep off dish-tv.

• Ng
    N. Ganapathy Jun 17, 2007

I am in 100% agreement with the views expressed. The Service of Dish TV is really pathetic and chaotic. They don't respond to e-mails. They are highly disorganized, have very limited service points and depend heavily on their dealer network for providing service, who are poorly equipped to handle the service. Nobody takes serious accountability for the poor service. Most of the time you are at the mercy of the ill-trained and ill-equipped technicians, who take their own sweet time to respond and the charges they can levy are anybody's guess. The eagerness shown in establishing a new connection is not shown in attending to complaints. May be it is because they get a lumpsum and substantial payment at the beginning and nothing much thereafter.

People seeking new connections should be aware of the pit-falls. You are not refunded with the cost of, if you don't want their service, on the plea that there is no provision in the agreement to discontinue the service for 5 years. A strange and highly restrictive condition with no guarantee on service. The costly set top box can not be used for any other service provider. You are therefore stuck with the costly STB and the poor service for 5 years. It is like saying you take the connection at your own risk and suffer for 5 years. We guarantee nothing. It is a sheer black mail.

Even the charges and the packages are so designed against the consumers. You are made to pay for unwanted channels. For example, you want only regional channels, you are made to pay for all unwanted channels forcibly which you never see in your lifetime. There must way to check this monopolistic imposition on and exploitation of the consumer. One should be careful in selectiing DTH from DishTV.

At the end of the day the local cable wallah's service seems to be a better option, which gives most of the channels wanted by you at an affordable price and definitely gives a better response, in case of problems. Consumers beware!!

Jasjeet Singh Sachdeva May 18, 2007

Hi, I saw this and decided to give vent to my feelings. I had been using Tata Sky from January without any complain. It was when ETC Punjabi was taken off from TataSky that i decided to go in for a Dish TV this Tuesday. It was installed on Wednesday (16th may) Connection for my other TV. I would like to list my experience here and comparison between the two.

- Installation: Tata Sky engineers were excellent and came up well prepared with drills, clamps to hold wire and loads of wire. No extra charge for wire was levied to us. DishTV on the other hand was pathetic. The guy came and announced that he will give free wire only up to 15 meters. No drill and no clamps. The wires have been left hanging. So much so for the professionalism in installation. May be it is because this work is contracted out OR it is the policy of the company to do a shoddy job.

- Activation: TataSky was activated the same time with features clearly explained. Only free to air channels were coming till Tuesday night. Other channels were ready only on Thursday morning.

- Remote Control and Set Top box - Remote was full of scratches. The showroom guy was quite decent to replace the set. Now to the set-top box. It is defective and the picture just freezes. The power switch on the set-top box also fails to work. Power has to be switched from the mains. Have complained but no one had attended till today (18th) evening.

All in all, please take the Dish TV connection at your own risk. Had ETC punjabi not been off TataSky i would have opted for another TataSky connection.

• Ga
    Ganesh Suresh More Apr 21, 2007

I cannot see movie on demand channels.