Dish TV Indiapathetic service!

R

We had a strong wind in Ghaziabad on Sunday i.e. 6th may'07 evening. That was enough to kaput my 2 dish TV set-top boxes. Then I called customer care who said it would be fixed in 24 hrs. The next day I call up to ask why no one has come and they tell me my complaints have been resolved as per their record. pray how? By magic? They give me two more complaint numbers for my 2 set-top boxes. So now I have 4 complaint numbers for my 2 set-top boxes but does that help? No! I have to go to a neighborhood dealer, pay 300 bucks and he realigns the antenna. I tell them to put the antenna in my balcony but no that is not possible! So it is Tuesday after 48 hrs my TV is back. Is all well? No, the next day again one of my set-top boxes goes kaput. I call customer care. They f/w my old complaint number. Thursday comes. No one from dish TV yet. I call the dealer who says he will come but does not. It is now Friday and i am left wondering why the heck I bought dish TV in the first place. If you guys cannot handle simple problems why do you enter the cable TV business. I have never seen such pathetic service. My next course of action. Tell all my acquaintances to never buy Dish TV. Then broadcast all over the internet my awful experience so that people get a lesson not to buy Dish ever.

No thanks to Dish TV,
A disgruntled customer.
Ranjit Datta.

• Updated by Dishtv Helpdesk · Sep 28, 2007

Dear Mr. Sharma,

I appreciate and thank you for your valuable feedback and to ensure an action immediately on this issue would request you to provide your contact number as your VC No. is already here.

we will check this at our end and get back to you ASAP.

Dishtv Helpdesk
    Email id: [email protected]
    Contact Number: 1860-180-3474, 0120-4443474
    Website: www.dishtvindia.in

• Updated by Dishtv Helpdesk · Oct 15, 2007

Dear Mr. Mathew,

I thank you for taking time to write a detailed feedback on our services.To ensure an action on this issue, would appreciate if you could send more details. Please provide us your contact number ,your VC No. and Complaint No. We will check this from our end and get back to you ASAP. Also you can mail us your details.

Dishtv Helpdesk
    Email Id: [email protected]
    Contact Number: 1860-180-3473, 0120-4443474.
    Website: www.dishtvindia.in.

• Updated by Dishtv Helpdesk · Nov 26, 2007

Dear Mr.Das,

We thank you for writing your valuable feedback on our services. To ensure an action immediately on this issue we appreciate if you wold be able to provide Contact No as you have already mentioned your VC No here. Please provide us complaint number (if any). We will check this at our end and get back to ASAP.

dishtv helpdesk,
    Email id: [email protected]
    website: www.dishtvindia.in
    Contact No: 1860-180-3474 , 0120-4443474

Rakesh Singla Jun 18, 2007

Response from customer care is very - very poor. Order for MOD is very poor. There is always system problem for ordering for MOD.

Sanjay Jul 24, 2007

I bought the cursed dishtv set a week ago, after spend lot of money on making calls to their noida call center from bangalore and their local dealer in bangalore, i am still waiting for activation. Call the company and some idiot in call center picks up who has no manager, no senior person ( and i am sure no known father either ), call center guys blame the dealer and dealer blames the company. Having paid the money in advance I am now stuck with this damn thing.

NEVER buy dish TV, you will regret it.

• Nb
    N Bhanuprakash Jul 27, 2007

I had purchased a STB of dish tv india from one of the shopkeeper in the remote area of Chittorgarh district, Rajasthan. I was unaware of the application formalities etc required for installation of dish tv. After paying the sum fully the shop keeper installed the connection in my premises and I started to get channels. Later only I came to know that the packages can be made as per the customer's choice. Then I tried to get the Telgu package. Then only I came to know that the connection is required to be in the purchaser's name and identity proof is a requirement for availing the connection. However, after knowing this from the dish tv head quarters, I immediately made a request for change of name and address in my name, and the mistake was the result of an unscrupulous dealer of Neemach of MP. But despite having extending whatever details are required, including the STB number, the old name and the new name in to which the transfer is required etc... even today also the connection is in the old name only. I do not understand why dish tv is so adamant in not extending help to the aggrieved for no fault of the customer like me.

Due to all these problems I am fed up and I have started to think of giving publicity at least in my circle not to go for dish tv.

• Pr
    Preeti UNIPHIL Jul 29, 2007

STB Not activated even after 5 days . 100 rupees spend on calls

Please don't buy this product at all.

Ravinder Bhat Aug 28, 2007

I purchased Dish TV 6 months back. With a lot of problems mainly the network and alignment, I had to fight with the Vaishali, Gaziabad dealer many times for poor service. Latest complaint against the said dealer was logged by me through telephone on July 24 at 10 pm.

Latest I came to know that I have ordered 4 movies on July 25, 07 through internet. It was really a surprise to me. I have never entered my details in internet and demanded any movie. Moreover the most shocking news to me was that these movies have been ordered on 25 july at 8:08 am with a gap of 4-8 seconds between each movie, ie ordering time for 4 movies is 8:08:02, 8:08:06, 8:08:10, 8:08:14 which is totally impossible. So instead of taking proper action on my complaints made I have been penalized of ordering 4 movies which I never ordered in my life till from D-TV.

So I personally agree with all above mentioned complaints made by various customers which are similar to problems faced by me. I would alert all customers using D-TV to periodically check their account balance and not to get a surprise that I got suddenly.

Any comments please feel free to contact me on 9899877746.

Ravinder Bhat.

• Gi
    girish Sep 08, 2007

Thanks for your info. I will look for something else.

• Ak
    Akshay Sep 12, 2007

DishTV - India's first & ***WORST**** DTH Entertainment Digital Picture and Satellite TV Services India
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    I have purchased DishTV under a promotional offer of getting “free 36 MOD Free’. After six month it stopped working; where as I have seen only 7-8 movies. DishTV guys didn’t stopped here; now they are asking money for the movies I have seen.

I should suggest people not to buy DishTV. They are playing a master game where they have included there dealers also. When you tell DishTV that you have already paid your amount at right time they will say we haven’t received the payment at right time and the dealer will say that we have submitted at right time.

In between these two players; do you know who is suffering? “YOU”
    And they are enjoying money that your are paying to them…

I would say “DishTV - India's WORST DTH Entertainment Digital Picture and Satellite TV Services”

And BEWARE OF DishTV and their SHAMELESS Customer Service.

Rakesh Sharma Sep 22, 2007

September 22, 2007

Customer Care
    Dish TV India Ltd.
    New Delhi

Re:- VC No.01501833370-SINGLE USER Installed at K-31/18A, Model Town –III,
    Delhi-110009

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I have taken connection of Dish TV DISC from your vendor M/s Geet Mala. Com, F-14/11, Near Mcdonald, Model Town-II, and Delhi-110009 for Rs.3850 /- under world cup scheme with six month free on 17.03.2007 valid upto 16.09.2007 installed at my residence at K-31/18A, Model Town –III, Delhi-110009 with SINGLE USER.

On inquiry from your help line I came to know that to my utter surprise your vendor has provided me MULTI USER connection which I came to know after three months when Dish TV stopped my connection. At that time I specifically inform on phone that my connection is SINGLE USER. After lodging complain video complain no.7419080 and 7464822 and persuasion Dish TV again re-connected my connection and it was on till 31st August 2007.

Now again I have asked your aforesaid vendor for recharge of my connection for six months at Rs.1710/- and he has raised bill no.209 dated 09.09.2007 for Rs.1710/- but only deposited Rs.250/- with Dish TV this fact known to me from your help line only after re-starting my connection on 12.09.2007 and again stopped 18.09.2007.

On inquiry from your help line I came to know that your aforesaid vendor is still running my connection as MULTI USER whereas my connection is only SINGLE USER and there is outstanding of Rs.368/-. As my connection is on from 12.09.2007 to 18.09.2007.

Thanks

Rakesh Sharma
    K-31/18A, Model Town –III,
    Delhi-110009

• Mi
    minto jacob mathew Oct 10, 2007

On September 31 -07 my smart card started not working. So I brought new smart card from Bangalore dish care on 03/10/2007. They told it will be activated in three days I waited for three days it never activated. I called up dish care the 8/10/2007 they raised complain no 9209366 and said it will be activated in 24 hr. But it trued out false promise again I called them up and they raised another complain 9238672 again they said it will activated in 24 hr but it never activated.

Now I am cursing myself why i bought Dish TV.

Minto.

Manish Nov 09, 2007

There are three issues that have bothered me related to DishTV:

There are too many SMS messages that DishTV is sending these days (today is 9th Nov. 2007). This is simply spamming causing disturbance. When complained, I did get a telephonic call from customer care but then again spamming started. Simply unacceptable.

The credit card payment process has been very unreliable in the past. Almost every time when I made payment via credit card I needed to contact support who have never been professional in sorting out the issue.

The channels are abruptly changed/moved from their current locations.

• Pr
    Prashant walia Nov 10, 2007

I had purchased a dish tv over 1 year, but every time of payments there own service centers are not respond. They take a cash from me but they can't make a payments further. So, the result is my connection is disconnect. But At this time i purchase its cash card & make a payment through sms but again my connection has been disconnect. There customer feedback form doesn't accept the form after filling the form & there customer care are also unsatisfied services to the customers.

• Ha
    Hardy Nov 14, 2007

Dear Manish,

I just can't comment on SMS because its festive time and its expected that some messages do come.

Further I am using DishTV for quite long time and always pay through credit card on internet, but till now I haven't face any problem every time it was automatically updated on time. That might be the case with you.

• Ve
    Venu Gopal Nov 16, 2007

My dish TV service abruptly cut down.

Don't know the reason.

I left it not repaying for so long.

If I want to re activate it, Have I to pay for the last months when I did not use the service?

Can anybody help me.

---Venu

SUBRATA KUMAR DAS Nov 23, 2007

On Feb 27 -07 , I brought new smart card from THANE. It was welcome package . I paid for 12 months. I am supposed to enjoy this package till 26/02/08 without interuption.After completion of 6 months , It got deactivated . After repeated follow up with the agent it got activated after 20 daysagain but just after one month it got deactivated again. Disk TV space message shows renewal is required.Since then still it is not working for last 15 days inspite of repeated follow up with agent. I have spent by this time Rs 3000 on telephone. Always I get reply within 2 to 3 hours ,it would be activated but still waiting for that moment. Whatever I spent on telephone I could have renewed for another 9 months but what reliability you have that again the Disk TV space message would not come saying you need to renew now to enjoy it after six months.
    Now I am cursing myself why I bought Dish TV. I lost hope.
    MY VC NO 01504207480

• Aa
    Aamir Nov 25, 2007

I am wondering when the hell dish tv is going to be activated. its almost 72 hours now. In short dishtv is poor.

• Mu
    Muhammad Imran Dec 01, 2007

Friends,
    I made my renewel on 28/11/2007. Still my dish tv account is not activated. I m wondring what they r doing, I mailed several e-mails to Dish tv customer care but they not reponded with single one. Now I m just waiting for the service to come to my dish tv. I not able to understand that what is problem going there. They also not informed me.

My dish tv account is 01501217513. Yar, when it comes to services dish tv have poor attitude towards their customers. As I saw one of the friends is also waiting for the from past 72 hrs.

How irresponsible they r.... Is there noboy to improve their lot and make better their attitude. People do have expectations but they r just teasing them with their poor services and Quality

• Mu
    Muhammad Imran Dec 01, 2007

My Request to Dish tv higher bodies. Plz Don't make break Up with this family of dishtv and Its users.
    Try to improve the things. People should not feel helpless as I m now feeling. By chance I came to this forum now let's see what happens. I can only hope for the best...

sameer Dec 17, 2007

WHEN EVER I TRY TO RENEW ONLINE THROUGH CREDIT CARD. IT SAYS THE GATEWAY DID NOT RETURN A SUCCESS CODE FOR YOUR TRANSACTION. PLZ TELL ME WHERE IS THE PROBLEM!

sameer Dec 17, 2007

CAN I USE MY VISA ELECTRON CARD TO RENEW MY ACCOUNT.

• Vi
    VIJAYPAL SINGH CHAUHAN Jan 05, 2008

To whomso ever responsible

Our viewing card account # 01504711177
    Name – Vijaypal Singh Chauhan
    Set Top Box# 0748ABF13DS11273 , purchased date 22/09/07 from Neha Communication South City Gurgaon
    Model # CD- 1004 iS

Kindly note that our dish net is not working from 29th Nov’07. We have made several complaints but have got no response. If you people cannot handle simple problems why you are running the Satellite TV business. Kindly ensure when can our set box repaired ???
    We are advising some complaint numbers noted earlier
    #9062025
    #10663802

Thanks
    Vijay Chauhan

• Hi
    himanshu Jan 05, 2008

hello
    i am using dish tv for about 4 month and facing problem for an month and everybody here is right service is very poor or u can service doesn’t exists
    they just sell u make it work at that time and thats all after that ur on ur own.

• De
    debojit kotoky Jan 23, 2008

we a dealer of yours. but we face lots of problem for payments, signles- at first we pay our customer's payment by net , but always its showns lots of diffculty. for example we pay online by itz cash card but after payment transation number not displayed on the net, other thing is that we pay customers renewal amout on or before due date but the channels of customer is cut off why its happen. always your system create a new problem. when we call to your call centre they are not giving proper and satisfy answer. another thing is that why ur frecuency is too poor its capature another networks signels.

• Ro
    Romeshwari Prasad Feb 13, 2008

It is very unfortunate to inform you that, I being your new customer of DISH TV is absolutely unsatisfied with the performance / after sales services of your department at Gurgaon.

I am unable to get my dish TV activated, inspite of the payment made to you in time.

Kindly look in the matter seriously and respond me at an ealiest or else i have to take some necessary actions against you.

Thanking you

Note:
    VC No. - 01505368683

• Pa
    Pankaj Singhal Feb 17, 2008

I have been a regular customer for DISH Tv for more than 2 years now. However I am really pissed off with the service that you guys are providing. It is nothing more than ridiculous.

I have faced problems with the DISH TV atleast 4-5 times during last two years and everytime my experience has never been less than a harassed customer. Until and unless I call the customer care 9-10 times, they do not respond at all. Everytime they will say that someone will call or visit within 3-4 hours. But I guess, they do not know what 3-4 hours mean... it looks like they want to say they would never ever get bac as the customer is already in trap.

Recently I logged a omplaint number 11450840 and it is also going same way. No one is ready to take the responsibility and no one is reverting back to me with any response.

I am waiting to see Airtel and Reliance services by next month and would shift to them. And I have prepared a complete case to be logged into Consumer court and media so that no new customer can fall into your trap.

Pankaj Singhal

• Ro
    Rohit Ranjan Chaubey Mar 11, 2008

I am Rohit ranjan Chaubey, working in Wipro Technologies. This whole story is my journey from being santusht to asantusht. I have taken the Dish TV connection around seven months ago. Since then I have always faced problems regarding not getting channels properly. I have even faced situations where I was not getting even a single channel for days. Whenever I contacted customer care, they logged a complaint, forwarded it to technical department, and asked me to note down the complaint number with a promise that the problem would be sorted out within 4 to 24 hours (sometimes I waited for 90 hours and more just to hear something from Dish TV).

People from technical department comes for a trip to my house, do something temporary to sort out the problem, takes 150-200 (most of the time 50 Rs extra claiming that Shollinganallur is out of Chennai). Within these seven months, it is now hard for me to count how many times I have paid these people to sort out these technical problems. My total expense for maintaining DISH TV is 300 Rs for Subscription + 400 Rs to sort out technical problems twice a month = 700 Rs per month (Most of the time I had to add 150 to 200 more for the third visit).

Recently I faced a problem around Feb 16, 2008. I requested for a "technical trip." I was responded after seven days and was charged 450 Rs (200 for visit + 250 for a torch kind of stuff used as a receiver within the antennae). After paying that money plus the subscription, it went well for 8 days. Now, from March 3, 2008, I am not getting any channels. I called up customer care as this time I was getting a peculiar problem where I was getting channel numbers from 101 to 316 only with many new channel names appearing with "conax conditional access" message. The first time I called customer care, logged a complaint, and noted down the complaint number with the same promise. After 24 hours, when I called the process repeated, and even the third time after 48 hours. I even got a call from someone called Saraswati saying that "I understand that our people have visited you many times for technical problems and charged, so this time we will make sure that someone from our technical department goes there and fix the problems without charging you and ensure that you dont face the same problem in the future." I felt a bit better, but later I realized that I was fooled.

I am still in the same situation. I have a simple question. Do you think this is what you call satisfaction? You buy a product and you are entangled in such a way that you cant expect a good service, you cant return the product back to the company, you cant sell the product because of bad reputation of the product, and finally you are putting all you money into it for a service which you were getting earlier for just 200 Rs/month. You discuss your problems with the customer care and they will be harsh on you saying that we can only log the complaint, that's it! and fool you by making false promises.

I know I have lost the money and keep on losing the money like this. I know I dont have any other way to "get rid" of your product. I am sending this mail to you so that maybe this message will go to a proper person who can do something about the customers who are fooled like this. For the sake of my friends and colleagues, I am bound to let them know what has happened to me so that they should not face the same situation.

It really irritates people like us when they see you guys advertising people to wish for Dish TV and be satisfied (santusht). I just wish people should not bear all these in their life and make a stuff which is for entertainment a burden.

Now I realize that I was quite santusht with the cable connection I had.

• Wa
    Waris Hussain. Mar 25, 2008

I am a customer of dish tv for 2 years. as i am residing in a rural area of orissa i always use to pay my subscription fee through the delar from whom i brough my dish tv connection. but now suddenly he is refusing to take subscription fee. Please help.
    my contact no. 09938315537
    At/po.Jhumpura, Dist:Keonjhar, Orissa-758031.

• Na
    NAVEEN KAUL Mar 26, 2008

my complaint is that star channels are not coming for the last one month but i have not get even a single respond from your side
    cellno:-9818821321
    vc no:-01504994188

chellayyan Apr 11, 2008

signals and service is well. Only problem is that if we see one channel today it is not awailable on tomorrow. I am mentioing about Indiavision, Jeevan TV and Voyages. Neo Sports become a dream inDish TV.

• Ob
    OBY Apr 27, 2008

I purchased dish tv six month free. This month I renewal(MAXI) this month 26- 03- 08.NOW active channels andsun tv channels present not working.my account no-01504573269. please release the channels.

Thanking you
    [OBY]

Subba Rao, B V., Apr 28, 2008

Dear Sir,
    My viewing card No. 015-00570819. I had paid Rs1620/- towards one year subsription after allowing 10% discount at M/S A V Solutions, Bangalore 560 011. The amount paid was crrectily acknowledged by you through SMS.vide order No. UR-23/10/07IG16518570. The subscription paid for one year. But you are now sending SMS today one after another stating that my subscription would expire on 28.04.2008. I donot understand as to how it possiible when I had paid for one year. Kindly clarify -bvsrao

mayur May 11, 2008

1. the audio &video quality on channal V is not as good as other music channels.
    2.why the IPL matches in active sports.
    3. 9X, NDTVimagin, UTV movies, star maja, neo sports when this channel are coming in your service

• Bh
    Bhupendra May 13, 2008

I bought DishTV from bangalore base dealer after installation its work well, coz its free loaded for 7 days and after 7 days its stop working. When I complaint to Customer Care of DIshTV they inform me that dealer has to send SAF Info to activate. If I call to dealer he said I am coming today tommorrow evening afternoon and never come. I am just pissed off what kind of business this people are doing.

Anyone know the TRAI Info to complaint such stupid provider like DishTV I am going to complaint again dealer to the police for cheating activity.

If you are planing to buy dishtv please please don't by pain on head. You peacefull life will go on frustration after paying huge amount. The local operator is still million times better then such business house Essel Group they just worst then bagger.

Sanjay Shah May 15, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have got a connection of DISH TV one month Back. Since beginning, it is not working. Error is showing as below :

ERROR : 201. Card Refresh Error.

We have inform our local dealer at Anand. But till date the problem is not solved.

Please advise me how to proceed to solve this problem.

Regards,
    Sanjay Shah
    Mob # 9427042779

• Va
    Varun May 17, 2008

Hi

This is to bring that I have Dishtv connection under name of Varun Dosaj (V C No- 01504154234) which has been giving us probelm from day one of it's installation. We got Re Alignment done for our Dish Antenna on around 8th April 2008 (Complaint number 12363087) and now again it has gone bad. We are not able to view channels. We have called customer service at Noida 10-20 times they say that someone would come & rectify the problem. I called today again and when I asked my call to be connected to Supervisor there representative disconnected the call. This happened 5 five times. I am really frustated.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Call centre operations are PATHETIC. I don't know who is managing call centre services where
    1) People even don't know how to talk,
    2) They disconnect the calls
    3) They don't pass on calls to supervisor
    4) Mangaers/ Supervisors busy in Meetings 24/7
    5) No Customer resolution
    6) NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

This is an example of POOR LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT . I regret taking DISH TV Connection. SERVICES ARE WORST . NO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
    HARRASMENT & MONEY EXTRACTION is the only motive of DISH TV.

Every time they ask for money to get things done. They don't even attend to customer complaints.

DISH TV license should be ceased. This is the not the first time I have been going through this agony but from day one of DishTV connection. I don't want DISHTV services. Please reimburse the entitre cost.

THANKS FOR THE POOR & DISGUSTING SERVICE .

Varun

• De
    devinder achtani May 18, 2008

I got 2 dish tv connections about a year and half back in it is now more than 4 times the dish has stopped working and i have placed my complaint with their cust care and more than 4 days have passed and no one has come to attend any rain /thunder strom or clouds are there the signal disapears with nohelp from their compaint cell my complaint no is 13205144 dated 12.05.08 my vc no is 01504148383 and since yesterday the no 60013474 is continously bussy god knows who is calling whom i dont under the circumstrances what should be done please help. My both dish connections are not working since 10 15 am on the day there was a strom and raim last week

Rajesh Kumar Nambiar May 19, 2008

I had taken DISH TVConnection in the Big Bazaar Retail Scheme where on Purchase of Rs 5000/ and above, Dish TV Connection is free on paying amount of Rs 799/-.

When I installed Dish TV Connection on 05th May08, I have been charged another Rs 150/- for wire and Rs 350/- for the package of Maxi and Dish Tamil/Malyalam.

But till date Iam receiving only 136 channels which is free to Air, where 30 channels there is no display the scrren is showing CONAX SUBCRIPTION-TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL CONTACT DISH TV. & YOUR SET TOP BOX IS NOT PROPRLY CONNECTED TO THE DISH ANTENNA.

I am very much surprised till now they hadn't received my SAF (Subscriber Application Form) from the dealer whom I had given on 05th May itself then I had to forward a scanned copy from my side .

Still to date my complaint with regard to not receiving channels is not resolved hence kindly do the needful

reagards

RAJESH KUMAR NAMBIAR
    M-9312070857
    GURGAON
    VC NO-01505367399

Sagir Ahmed May 19, 2008

Truly, the service provided bu DISHTV is pathetic. For more than 10 days now I have no service and I keep getting the msg. "301 - No Signal". I made several complaints and got several complaints but still nothing has been done. The only time I get calls from DISHTV is when they want to know why I have not made my payment. I have told them that unless the service is fixed - I will not pay. To this they responded - It's ok if I want to disconnect, I should contact a local dealer to solve my problem. I have spoken to several so-called supervisors but still no service. A few days ago, someone identifying himself as a service engineer called and said that he was coming to check on the problem - but as one can expect from this pathetic company - no one turned up. This is a money-fleecing company, and I regret the day I bought their services.

madhumita May 20, 2008

same with me, even worse. they sent a technician on 17th at 20.00hrs. He took good 170rs corrected the service which lasted only for half an hour. From next day it is again NO SIGNAL FOUND. I called up the noida office so many times and they are giving assuarance not in days but in hours, still nothing has been done yet.

Sadanand S Deshpande May 23, 2008

My. VC Number is 01504779316
    Contact Number 9413843238
    I lodged Compalint on call center that some of the channels are not available and error code 301 appears on screen. The complaint number is 13206214 Dated 14.5.2008. I tried desperately thru call center since 7 days, for getting rid off the problem, but its in vein.
    No body turned up. Only false promises are given from Jaipur office and the call centers.
    I am going to consumer court.

SURESH BABU May 23, 2008

Sir
    On 17/05/08 there was heavy rain in Delhi due to which the Dish Tv Antenna break. I made compliant to Customer Care Executives on 18/05/08. My VC no. 01504137683 and my Complaint Reference no. 13279111. Till date no solution been provided. Whenever I call customer care, the executives take the damn excuse. Very poor customer service. I doubt whether there is any office of Dishtv in existence in Noida. I learnt onething that Dishtv is a big plunder. They are meant to loot the innocent customers. I promise that i will suggest my friends, neighbours and everyone not to purchase Dishtv. I feel regret to have the damn thing in my house.