Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Satellite & Cable TV DISH Network dish mastercard reward card expired and they won't reissue.

DISH Network review: dish mastercard reward card expired and they won't reissue.

J
Author of the complaint
2:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up for dish back in May of 2016 and I got a $100 dollars rebate master card, I put it in my wallet to use when I had an emergency not knowing that the card expires, well at the beginning of March of 2017 my husband lost his job and didn't have money to pay a bill and thought I would use it and when I called to get the balance it said 0, so I called the reward customer service line [protected] and spoke to Jaymie she said that could not re-issue my card I asked to speak to her supervisor and she also said no, I was devastated I couldn't believe that I lost 100 dollars that I desperately needed so bad. I know that I probably made an honest mistake of not noticing that the reward card expired but I thought that rewards card don't ever expire. I wish they were more understanding since I have been a good customer.

ADVERTISIMENT

They have not try to get in touch with me by email, phone or any other way.

More DISH Network complaints & reviews

DISH Network - As a former employee let me tell you
DISH Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
DISH Network - Dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
DISH Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges