Discovery Channelcancellation of the last alaskans.

I have always held discovery channel in high esteem. Up there with National Geographic. Please get your reputation back. Alaska bush people is an embarrassment to you (because it is trash and a lie) and to the great people who actually are from Alaska. The last Alaskans is an incredible show that helps many people find peace in simplicity. The filming has been wonderful, and the people are real. Yes I'm sure it gets hard to create new material just because of the simplicity of life out there. I'm sure it's dificult because of the location. But please, don't cancel this show. You don't have a whole lot of good programming going for you anymore and this is the best that any station has. If you give up on the last Alaskans you will lose many of your viewers. especially if you give up those amazing people and keep the "Browns". That will really expose what discovery is all about now.

Sp
Aug 02, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      Sep 16, 2019

YA GET RID OF THE BROWNS. They are the #one reason I seldom watch this channel any more. Discovery is really scraping the bottom of the barrel to be showing that kind of scripted crap. I hope it changes soon or I will.