DirecTV / driver

1 United States

I live in Kaufman and at approximately 8:50 am I was stuck behind one of your repair vans. This driver was going drastically under the speed limit and because of double line, I could not pass him for a while. Once I got home (only a half mile from where I passed him) he was still so far behind he wasn't even in sight yet. Then a minute later here he comes still tootin down the road but now he had 3 cars stuck behind him and one that had obviously lost their temper and was doing an illegal pass just to get away from him. I got that on film. Slow drivers are just as dangerous as speeders...if not more so. They incited road rage and make people late to where they need to be. I did not get the van number but he was driving down FM 987 at 8:50 this morning. Can someone please take him off the road? He was going so slow it felt like it was either on purpose or he must be a 98-year-old man with his license being taken away long overdue. If you'd like to see the video of the people passing him I'd be glad to share. It's not the greatest video but it is enough to prove my point.

Sa