DirecTV / direct tv/ re: billing and payments
Working for a government entity, I am used to paying recurring billing online. I usually spend +/- 5 (five) minutes for the multiple dish tv bills I regularly pay every month: the sole / only direct tv bill I now pay took +/- 30 minutes to pay solely because directtv has _no_ online payment options for commercial/ government accounts. I have to rely on a direct tv contractor (commercial call center dba directtv's "customer service department").
I wish to heck that
A) the powers-that-be at att direct tv would get their collective heads out and offer commercial/ government accounts to pay online as they do for residental customers and
B) at&t direct tv would list contact info for an actual att direct tv _employee_ rather than (hiding behind) a commercial call center - perhaps there would not be as many complaints filed on a public forum and customers would stay with att direct tv. As I previously stated, dish tv offers this & superior quality to boot.
Come on att, it's the 21st century!
Please contact me for further elaboration - but I will not hold my breath.
You have my contact info listed under my account number.
J. Davison, phx, az
Updated by Jeff J D, Feb 21, 2019
Personally, I have COX Cable @ home.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - no access to fox networks
- DirecTV - complaint
- DirecTV - payment problem
- DirecTV - auto payment after account closed
- DirecTV - billing, unauthorized removal of programs and services