Direct TV — failure to get proper credits on my bill
I signed up online for directv services. We were referred by a friend for directv so we also got the 'refer a friend credit". I got my credit the first month, but have not the last two months. Everytime I call I get a different person with a different excuse as to why i'm not getting my credit. The last time I called the supervisor there told me that i'm not getting the credit because the company I signed up with didn't qualify for the refer a friend credit. I told him that I signed up online and did not go through any company. He more or less called me a liar and said well that's what my computer shows. He said I signed up through a company called inq, inc. But, he couldn't give me an address or a phone number so I could call them. He said he had to information other than the name of that company. I have tried looking up this company, and I find nothing! I am calling the better business bureau on monday. I'm tired of the excuses and the run around!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change
- Direct TV - direct tv sucks-total rip-off