Direct Expressfraud dept customer service reps

L May 31, 2019 Review updated:

my mother was told to fax in there id and social to get he card unlocked. well we faxed it in 15 times from 4 different fax machines and they stated they never got the information. The csr's were so rude and hateful that we asked to speak to a supervisor and they were even rude. This is not fair the people who have to use there product. And when we asked them of a different way to get them the information they told us No then hung up. The number we are faxing is 1-877-494-4276. like my mother needs to be able to pay her bills.

• Ka
    Kate Pettit Jan 20, 2021

Im trying to find their fax number for the dispute department-its not on the paperwork that they sent to me & this is the 10th day.. they're the ones that told me that I could fax the paperwork in the 1st place & they don't even put it on their dispute form!

Joe Newbie Nov 12, 2020

Same here I had to spend $2.50 per page for my Claim. It was my $250.00 that a Company even backed me up and said the transaction did not go through. So my money is floating around in Cyber space.
    I have another fax number if that can help [protected] anyone I'd be surprised.

• Po
    Porscha Rivers Jan 14, 2021

@Joe Newbie My client has been having the same trouble. We have faxed in her ID multiple times and they have yet to receive it. Can you provide the second number you have please, that'd be very helpful.

ChristinaJohnson May 26, 2020

Replace to Direct Express Card it's locked

Comments

• Ju
    Just want my money back Jun 05, 2019

My husband is dealing with the exact same thing. We faxed the two ID twice, they keep saying they have not received them. He called in and was asked questions about what was your last transaction and he could not remember so they got rude and he asked for a supervisor who told him you will just have to wait and hung up. We have rent to pay, who do these people think they are! We know they say they are trying to protect his account but if this is true then how can a total stranger call in and change his address, phone number and order a new card without answer any security questions? We are so stressed out and believe this company is trying to take my husbands money, but who do we contact? We are at our ends with.