Direct Energyoverbilling

I will not go into detail with all of the countless calls that I have made to Direct Energy and Atco.
I cannot believe the downright theft that has occurred from me ever since I moved out of a property in the wintertime.
My furnace was broken 6 MONTHS ago, and they still think it is fair to charge $150-200 per month for services not even used!! My furnace is not working, so I have not used ANY energy! I keep asking how it is fair to charge for something not used, but I never EVER get an answer. I would not even mind paying a measley $30-40 per month just to keep it hooked up, but we are talking ridiculous charges here. I even drove all the way out there to meet an Atco worker so that they could SEE I have not used ANY energy. Guess what Direct Energy says they owe me? $100 dollars when they have realistically overcharged me by over $1000. I am so angry about being taken advantage of like this, they just think people will keep paying it. There have been so many 'screwups', such as not 'cancelling' when I called months ago.
They just say they have no record of it?! How many times I have gotten the run around from them, it is like one big joke.
Regulated, my ###! They do whatever the hell they want!
I finally called and said, "Right, we are broken up, if this were a relationship, I would have a restraining order on you, I don't want anything to do with you, do NOT send me anymore bills, I want nothing to do with you!!"
I guarantee you all they know is sending out bills to people.
DO NOT USE DIRECT ENERGY IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!!
ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!
WE ARE ALL IN THE WRONG BUSINESS, IF YOU CAN CHARGE SUCKERS FOR NOTHING, NO WONDER ALL THOSE PROFITS COME IN FOR THEM!! SHAME ON THEM!