Dillon ApplianceIce maker

C Sep 20, 2019 Review updated:

We called Dillon Appliance to fix my Ice Maker and they did Not fix it after I gave them $338.00 they Ran. And when I called them the female of the bunch answered the phone and first said, You are going to have to pay $60.00 and I responded with, I am not going to pay a dime. And she said, oh it's only been a month, You don't have to pay anything. So.then she said we will be there Tomorrow..I Haven't seen them. They Never Showed Up!!! They Are Not A Good Company At All!!!They Are Liers and they Don't do Good Work At All. They Will not Answer Our Calls But We Will Meet in Court...

James Gass Dec 09, 2019

Every month same thing.
    They take an hour to fill one prescription.
    I can fill 8 others at other pharmacy in 5 minutes