1410 S Kansas Ave, Newton, KS, 67114, US
Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

DillonsPharmacy

I had major surgery on monday and the surgeon gave me pain meds to take. The pharmacist by the name matt, dan and sara (dont know there last names) refused to fill them stating I didnt need it because the surgery I had was no big deal. I called the surgeon and my pain dr the both called and told them to fill it and the pharmacist canceled it instead. So on wednesday they qrote anthr prescription with clear instructions for the pharmacy. This time they wrote all over it then on fri after the drs called again told me thy wldnt fill it to take it somewhere else. They were rude and stated they knew more then the surgeon. Tby need to be fired or I will file a law suit. Thy keep me in tremendous amout of pain and said thy didnt care. This store is on kansas ave in newton ks 67114