640 N West St, Wichita, KS, 67203, US
Sat:7:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Apr 10, 2022

Dillons — Employee harassment

I went to a job fair at Dillons 640 N West street in Wichita Kansas, the assistant store manager interview me...

Mar 10, 2020

Dillons — Buying food with a check

I went to dillons 3/9/20 and shopped this store for over a hour. And tell the clerk that I have to pay with a...

DillonsPushing baskets almost running over 2 elderly women

10/21 around 615pm... Dayton at the west street store in wichita ks was pushing baskets almost running over 2 elderly women / one of which was disabled; as they were trying to get into the store. My husband and I patiently waited and told them to go ahead of us. Then cut off my husband and I as we were waiting to enter the store after the two women. I said to my husband we can go elsewhere I refuse to shop here. Both of us were disgusted by this employees behavior. Then we called for a manager and pam who was rude on the phone, refused to get one. This store has been going down hill. Rude employees! We will go elsewhere.

Comment Guidelines