Devry University — how devry victimizes students
It's a shame you don't have negative stars.
I took a single class from Devry years ago, which I paid for at the time. Obviously Devry agreed that I'd paid, since they sent me my final grade, and later sent several transcripts out to other institutions.
Five years later, I discovered that Devry had turned my supposedly delinquent account over to some disreputable collections agency. When I called Devry, they wouldn't talk to me about it because they'd turned it over. The collections jerks weren't interested in anything, including receipts that proved I'd paid. I finally had to get an attorney to straighten it out for me.
Of course we all know how disreputable collections companies are, and the kinds of people they routinely hire and use. Devry turned my account over with my social security number as the account number, so I've had no choice but to put watches on my information with the credit bureaus and on my individual credit accounts.
It's impossible to tell whether they're thieves or simply incompetent; either way, these are not people you want to do business with.
More Devry University Complaints & Reviews
- Devry And Chamberlain - same school, same complaints
- Devry University - scam and rip off!
- Devry University - fraud and scam
- Devry University - fraud/financial aid
- Devry University - unethical business practices
- Devry - complaints
- Devry University - rip off / does not care one bit about your education
- Devry University Pomona, CA - unethical, deceptive costly tactics
- Devry University - fraud
- Devry Unscrupolous Deciet - college negligence and stratagem