Devry Universitytranscripts/student finance

It's important that people know of the horrible awful service I received as a devry student. When I transferred to devry I submitted all of my transcripts to my "enrollment counselor." after everything was submitted and reviewed I started classes. Halfway through my 3rd semester (Passing with straight a's) I realized that I was in a class that I felt like I had already taken at a previous junior college, I have my associates degree. I then decided to check my progress towards my bachelors and realized that my class credit was super low. After weeks of calling multiple times and dealing with multiple people I was told that my enrollment counselor forgot to submit my transcript with my associates degree!!! So here I was taking classes that I already had credit for. Devry told me that there was nothing else that they could do besides give me my money back or drop the class. I finished my final classes and decided to proceed with earning my degree elsewhere (Devry has yet to refund me my money and it has been 2-3 months). Now that I decided to transfer my new school showed that I couldn't get any financial aid for the upcoming semester due to having pending disbursements at devry. On march 14th I requested to have my disbursements cancelled. Today it is march 30th and still nothing has been cancelled. I have been talking to multiple people, calling almost every day of the business week.. And still nothing has been done.