ICFAI University Group Logo

ICFAI University Group

Having problems with ICFAI University Group?

1800 103 0303 (Distance Learning Programs)
1800 200 9977 (For Prospective Students)
1800 425 0767 (UG Programs)
1800 120 8727 (Dehradun Campus)
1800 345 6537 (Jharkhand Campus)
+91 402 344 0963 (Full Time Programs)
+91 402 344 0967 (UG Programs)
+91 135 300 3085 (For IU Dehradun Students)
+91 841 723 6660 (IFHE Hyderabad)
+91 135 300 3009 (Dehradun Campus)
+91 841 595 2506 (Tripura Campus)
+91 943 696 1079 (Agartala City Office)
+91 882 238 1307 (Guwahati City Office)
+91 334 004 2837 (Kolkata City Office)
+91 982 041 860 (Sikkim Campus)
+91 365 122 4683 (Shillong Campus)
+91 651 224 0470 (Jharkhand Campus)
+91 386 228 2762 (Nagaland Campus)
+91 389 236 1231 (Mizoram Campus)
+91 789 898 9101 (Raipur Campus)
+91 771 405 0105 (Raipur City Office)
+91 141 512 2646 (Jaipur City Office (For Faculty of Law)
+91 141 403 7971 (Jaipur City Office)
+91 141 510 0120 (Jaipur City Office (IBS MBA Admissions)
+91 141 512 9388 (Jaipur City Office (For IcfaiTech)
+91 141 514 4466 (Jaipur City Office (For IBS Business School)
+91 835 080 2270 (Himachal Pradesh Campus)
+91 172 501 2225 (Himachal Pradesh City Office)
№ 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad
IFHE Hyderabad
IFHE Campus, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India

ICFAI University, Dehradun
Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun - 248197

ICFAI University Tripura

ICFAI University Tripura Campus
Kamalghat, Tripura (W), Agartala - 799210

Agartala City Office
Durgabari Road, Agartala-799001 (Tripura West)

Guwahati City Office
№ 563, Sood Villa (3rd Floor), Behind ICICI Bank, Christian Basti, Guwahati - 781005 (Assam)

Kolkata City Office
№ 159, Canal Street, Lake Town, Shreebhumi Bus Stop, Near Vivekananda Statue, P.O - Shreebhumi, Kolkata - 700048, West Bengal

ICFAI University, Sikkim

ICFAI University, Mizoram
Durtlang North, Aizawl, Mizoram-796025

ICFAI University, Raipur

University Campus
NH-6, Raipur-Bhilai Road, Km Stone 20, PO: Kumhari, Dist: Durg-490042, Chhattisgarh

City Office
Chiman Plaza, First Floor, Above Libaas Tailor, Tatyapara, Raipur-492001, Chhattisgarh

ICFAI University, Jaipur

City Office
G-II Shyam Anukampa Building, Opposite to HDFC Bank, Ashok Marg, C- Scheme Jaipur - 302001

Agra Road, Jamdoli, Near Cambay Golf Resort, Jaipur - 302 031, Rajasthan

City Office (IBS MBA Admissions)
C-25, Pankaj Singhvi Marg, Near New Vidhan Sabha, Lalkothi, Jaipur-302005, Rajasthan

ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh

SCO 142-143, Cabin Number 307 A, Third Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh

Campus
№ 5 HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O.Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist., Himachal Pradesh-174103

Complaints & Reviews

de nova restration

however, registration can be renew as per rules of ICFAI. But, icfai denied to do that. find below reply from ICFAI
This refers to your mail requesting for extension of validity period for your enrollment under MBA Program.
As you are aware the duration of the program is two years. However, to facilitate students pursuing the program under distance learning mode, an extended validity period of 7 years from the date of enrollment was given. You had enrolled into the program in June 2008 and the enrollment was valid up to May 2015. As on date both the duration of program and validity has ended.
Please note that exigencies like personal problems etc. are taken into account while fixing the validity period of the Program. The validity period of your enrollment for 7 years would have sufficed to take care of any exigencies during the period. Exams are conducted 4 times a year to help students plan their schedule.
As per your request, the admission committee has considered for denovo with 4 years validity extension to complete the program. Accordingly you have remitted denovo fee on August 2018 to complete the program.

But you did not utilize the opportunity to complete the program within validity period.

After the perusal of your academic records it shows that you have cleared only 16 subjects out of 20 subjects of the program and you have still 4 subjects pending to complete the program.

Every program has a specific time bound value. Now we are in of 2019, already 11 years are passed and, there is no strength in your case to support the request.

In the light of the above the extension validity of the program is not possible.

hostel of icfai dehradun

It's not a complaint but a suggestion. Sir as a student I want you to state you to built a hostel in campu...

Failing in the exam again and again though we wrote confidentially for grabbing money

This is to bring your notice to ICFAI university cheating and badly hampering the students by failing in exams again and again though we wrote exam confidently for the money the university is doing this. While taking admission they also said that we will b having a weekly classes nearest to our branches they lied that also no classes nothing
This is the 3tym iam writing 1sem3papers though I have prepared well they r going on failing me this is not fair which university is doing with poor people.
The institution do not bother about hardship of the people who are earning money and paying to ICFAI university
The reason is that they don't want students to clear the exams and move on for future
They will not let you pass for the desire of money
If u expect pass though u wrote perfectly u vil get fail in results
So, I finally warning and pleaing to university and paper correctors don't play with students feelings check the papers correct and deliver correct results to students .
Finally I just want to say that plzzzz dont come into this university talks and donttake admission blindly its completely fraud fraud fraud, money grabber
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont waste your money unnecessarily on this university opt fo any other university iam saying this with my clear experience Which u have came across

Icfai

Guys don't enroll ICFAI as they will let you write exams from your home via webcam and their degree has no...

Not complaining ICFAI is having UGC DEB approval

Hi All,

I would like to educate you that ICFAI is having UGC DEB recognition for distance education if required can check in the website of UGC. Since ICFAI is a University, University has a UGC DEB recognition so no need to apply for AICTE approval.

And about extra money whom so ever is collecting are not from the university because whatever fee normally paid by the student will be informed at the time of admission only.

CIMBAG Fees - Last minute request to pay 5000 Rs

I am pursuing MBA from ICFAI Sikkim. I have cleared 3 level and now I am not allowed to register for rest of my exams until I make the payment of Rs 5000 towards CIMBAG membership. This was never mentioned at the time of enrollment of MBA program. It is also not clear what benefits I am going to get out of this membership and why it is a mandatory fee. As a student, I should be allowed to opt out for this if I don't need services of CIMBAG. The university is forcing to pay this and until I pay registration won't be allowed for next level of exams.
The surprising thing is that SSD keeps asking to pay in every email rather clarifying on why I have to pay this amount. It is a huge amount and as a student, it is difficult to arrange this much money all of a sudden.

My request to university is that please don't ask the student to pay something last minute which is not even mentioned in the fee structure. This is an unfair act from university towards students. I sincerely request to either waive off or make this as a non-mandatory fee.

[Resolved] Bad behaviour by icfai marketing executive sonali chaurasia

Hi Friends, My name is Indrapal Navik, I do stay in Mumbai and my mobile number is [protected]. This is very...

Mumbai Education

Unprofessional behavior from course counsellor

Hi, I received continuous calls and followups from ICFAI. The executive, Kalpana ([protected]@gmail.com...

[Resolved] No Complaint-Just a suggestion-regarding Distance MBA

Hi, I am Vardaan Bhatnagar, a resident from Delhi. I wish to enroll for Distance learning MBA from...

Awful customer service

My friend advised me to visit funny website www.epicfail.com, which contained many funny videos, which made him laugh. I registered on this website, but after several weeks I forgot my password and couldn’t log in on the website. I sent several emails to the moderators and asked to restore it, but they only promised to provide new password, but nothing. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks.

Taking half salary by branch manager

Hello,
Respected sir / madam
It is hereby to inform you that the branch manager mr. Abhishek tiwari lucknow station road branch take 5000 / - rs. Of employees salary if employee fail to give admission in any month. Me also an employee of the ifen branch in lucknow but due to this i was resign because mr. Abhishek tiwari told me either you give 5000 / - otherwise give your resignation.
He do the same with every employee. Kindly take an action otherwise i'll take a legal action against then and unfortunately it harms the goodwill of the organisation.
I shall be highly obliged
Thanking you
Ankur singh
Ifen lucknow station road branch.
[protected]

• Do
    Donnie Vashir Sep 15, 2011

This is corruption and I do not beleive it is permitted by the law.

• Mb
    mbastudyplaces Nov 30, 2011

MbaStudyPlaces's articles are written and submitted by MBA students, Management faculties and Professionals. Each article carries a fresh and contemporary perspective on either one of the latest business happenings or a business dilemma that a company is engaged with. Invariably, you would find very interesting and thought-provoking models, frameworks in every article.

Bad customer service

Hi,
I m a student of icfai university, i m really finding it difficult to access my current login id and path on this website. Every time the path gets changed and some of their website don't work only. What type of service tey provide pathetic.
It's not at all user friendly, the university is fraud base and i advise all my friends not to enroll in this university.
Their representative says the courses are very easily and you can get all the required help you want from us but that never happens once the payment is made. Please don't make the same mistake which i have made.

Sr.Officer Apr 25, 2011

Ref. vishalmehta

As you have not indicated your enrolment number, you are advised to refer your issue to [email protected] for necessary clarification.

Wrong information and cheating

IFEN Rajajinagar, deals in ICFAI university program have appointed cheat people. These people will give wrong information to make their incentives. After student is cheated no-one is there (from institute as well as university) to tale any action against them. Specially a person over thein named Yuvraj or Rajan. This person uses two names and call himself as admission officer. He is a cheat person. Due to him I lost money in paying extra fee to the university. Do not trust these peoples. Once you are locked no one is there to help you out.

Sr.Officer Jan 19, 2011

Dear Ankur,
    At the outset, you have made allegations without revealing your student identity or enrollment number.
    Hence you are advised to forward necessary details to [email protected] for a clarification.

Course material not received

Dear sir I have enrolled for distance mba with icfai and my enrolment number is mba2043206. I have...

Making fool for doing MBA

Dear All,
This is to inform u that I had enrolled in MBA program in ICFAI )distance learning ) in July07.I have passed till grp D in 2yrs.I just wanted to warn those who are going to enroll for MBA in ICFAI.They peoply only making fool to us.At the time of enrollment their marketing person make faque promises for just only want to make their business like he will provide the part time job of approx 8000/mnth, it is very easy to pass exams I will help u in exams, U can continue this with your job, i will make a source for education loan etc etc..I and many of my frnds has been promised by their marketing persons just to fill their pocket and comission.They will water your mouth by giving such comments that after completing MBA u will get guarenteed job of 20, 000/month.But beware of these faque promises.I belong to the middle class family and doing job.They showed my the creamy things in doing from here and I took an education loan for this.But till now I have completed only grp D in 2 yrs.Their course structure os so high just like regular course and impossible to do with job.It makes a lot of mental pressure of completing course in 3mths.They fail you intentionally just to make money by submitting Rs.1000 for a grp.May be you peoply won't believe me but I asked only one question regading ICFAI marking in papers which no one able to give my answer for that.I have got exact 55% marks in A, B and C grps.Not even 55.1 or 55.2.The same thing happend with many of my frnds also.They also got total exact 55% marks.i.e 220/400.Can u tell me how is it possible to get same percentage of everybody.What is the reason behind this.Can everyone has the same abilty to get only 55% passing marks..How is this possible..It just only means that cut the marks intentionally just to make bound the stdent to submit fees again for the same grp.As per the analysis done by me ICFAI results goes in points.I requested with the manager that i want to quit this course and want my fees back as I am not in the position to continue and I have to pay my loan back.They directly refused.I have wasted 2 1/2 yrs and money also.So I request not to join ICFAI.They ony make fools to student and spoil their future.

Sr.Officer Dec 10, 2010

Dear Mr.Puneet Agarwal,
    At the outset, you have not indicated your student identity. Please indicate the enrollment number and your contact details, so that your grievances can be looked into. You may directly address your grievance to the University to seek clarification at [email protected]

• Pu
    Puneet Agarwal Dec 12, 2010

My Enrollment no is 6010020809793.And my contact no is 09336592735..I am enrolled from Indiranagar Branch from lucknow.I have sent mail in [email protected] but not got any response from their side.There is no one listen my appeal.

Puneet Agarwal

Sr.Officer Mar 01, 2011

Dear Mr.Puneet Agarwal,

It noted that, you have not conveyed your issue or contacted Student Services Department for any support or clarity or help for any of the issues for quite sometime.
    You are advised to contact Student Services Department for necessary clarification.

• Ex
    executivemba Jul 27, 2011

Executivembainindia.com is our website where professionals with great expertise are always ready to assist and guide you if you are in the hunt for any serious Executive MBA edification. For more information visit http://www.executivembainindia.com

Maximum Time Limit of Completing a Distant Learning Course

What is the maximum time limit of completing a course(Distance Learning MBA).
By any case this time can be increased?

• Ag
    AGIndia Aug 24, 2010

Hi!

Maximum time limit of completing MBA in Distance Learning is seven years.

All the best.

Fraud

Hi my self is dhaval m shah,

My enrollment no. Is mba 2058098

At the time of my enrollment they gave me placement guarantee and i have paid appropriate fee of rs. 3500.

I have completed my mba program me with in 3 year but i have not received any single call for interview from icfai.

I request to all pl z do not enroll with this institute. Its totally fake university. Plz be safe before enroll

This institute you can also call me at [protected]

Sr.Officer Aug 27, 2010

Dear Mr.Dhaval Maheshkumar Shah,

On your successful completion of the MBA program, you were called for interview in Feb 2010 at Mumbai.

You have attended the interview.

However on your request though attended interview, as a special case the special placement option was cancelled and refunded an amount of Rs.3300/- vide HDFC Demand Draft No.770850 dated August 04, 2010.

All having doubt should know that ICFAI University is UGC Recognized

Hi! All,

ICFAI University is recognized by the University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956.

A University established by an Act of Central Government or State Government does not require AICTE approval for conduct of technical courses. Only technical institutions require approval of AICTE. AICTE Act 1987-Section 3(h) defines technical institution as an Institution, not being a University, which offers courses or programmes of technical education. The Supreme Court has ruled that it is not mandatory for a University created under an Act, to seek approval of AICTE.

The ICFAI University, was established under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, enacted by Legislative Assembly of State. So, ICFAI University, does not require AICTE approval.

All the best

UGC approved

I have hard so many misconceptions about the University regarding UGC recognition. Before taking admission into MCA program I enquired thoroughly regarding the same and I found it ok. It’s clearly mentioned in their website. You can visit http://www.icfaiuniversity.in/ and http://www.iutripura.edu.in/ugcapproval.asp

Sunil

• Vi
    Vinaykabaddi Mar 08, 2010

I am an software Engineer and I am perceving MBA from ICFAI. Till now I have already paid full fees and I am not facing any kind of problems or regret. The only thing I was worried about is its approval from UGC and DEC (Universities dont require approval from AICTE only institutes need that).

I did lot of exploration and I found some genuine links from UGC and DEC here below.

examination

My brother is pursuing mba distance from one of the branch of icfai at kolkata. this last jan'10 he...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices