Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] Logo

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]

Having problems with Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]?

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 21, 2009. The latest review Order Wasn't Placed Online was posted on Aug 5, 2021. The latest complaint horrible shipping practices and dishonest customer service was resolved on May 15, 2018. Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 44 reviews. Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] has resolved 5 complaints.

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] Customer Service Contacts

810 DSW Dr.
Columbus, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] Customer Service. Initial Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]. Discuss the issues you have had with Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] Complaints & Reviews

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]Order Wasn't Placed Online

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes online on 7/29 with a $30 off $50 offer code.

On 8/3, I'm wondering if they've shipped and I have no confirmation in my email. So I go to the site and all the shoes are still in my cart! 2 of the 4 are sold out and the offer code is expired! I really wanted all 4 pairs for $109. That literally made my week. I am suspicious of too good to be true deals but I was upset regardless.

So I sent an email to Customer Service, in tears, told them what happened, and they told me the order wasn't placed because one of the pairs of shoes was an excluded brand! No notification at time of transaction, no follow up email, nothing.

So as consolation they told me to "favorite" the shoes, and I would receive an email when they would be back in stock (at full price). Although, that's not really going to happen because technically they are in stock, they're just not in my size. Then, they credited me 50 "loyalty points, " a monetary value of $2.50. What the actual. I was only 1 day late for the $30 off! Never have I contacted Customer Service, and then felt even worse about the poor service that was received.

Now, I'm extremely disappointed and I am not planning on shopping at DSW ever again.

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]Unfair/Inconsistant Pricing Methods

Last night, in the Braintree, MA Store, I purchased a pair for MIA Lunna BLK sandals for $49.99. Today, I went on-line to see if they came in any other colors and the price on-line for the "exact same style#/color sandal" was $10.00 less?

This feels like fraud, as it is the "exact same shoe", same style/same color? Have been a big fan of DSW for over 15 ++years! Not so now? Are you messing around with customers; hoping they are too naive to "catch this"?

I have been a very solid customer of yours; ( both my mother and I) but now, I can't think of a worse way to destroy your reputation. Maybe due to pandamic etc., that you are trying to screw customers to make up for losses. Not great customer service!

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]Unethical and irresponsible business

Package from DSW lost by FedEx. FedEx did NOT get a signature from me for both of my orders and left my packages without a signature. One of my packages was lost and DSW will not send a replacement or offer a refund. DSW claims no responsibility and deflects all responsibility. This is a horrible customer experience and I am appalled by DSW's lack of responsibility or care for their customers.

Dec 20, 2020

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — Manager

Hi I'm a frequent shopper at dsw, I purchased a pair of sneakers for my granddaughter on nov 19 through...

Jul 07, 2020

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — Sales transaction error, twice charged for purchase

I visited the DSW store located in Fairview Heights, IL. JUNE 25th. 2020, first time shopper. I found two...

Jun 28, 2019

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — no refund

I ordered a pair of sandals online. When I called customer service to see what was taking so long for the...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]dsw vip my perks

I'm a VIP rewards customer which means that we get discounts and items first before they actually on sale. I purchased shoes and qualified for a perks item, I chose a Kelly and Kate bag, but when my items arrived there was no bag so I contact DSW and they apologized and stated they were out of the bag. So no substitution was made for the on their end. I should have learned then, but I didn't. Another perk was offered for the VIP Perks customer, this time I chose the free duffel bag. I made this purchase on the phone with a representative with the understanding that I would received the duffel bag with the shoes. I received the shoes and no duffel bag. I called DSW again and got the same response "we're sorry we appear to be all out of the duffel bags" So instead of keeping their customers happy, they have just alienated another customer. I believe that companies should try to keep their customer happy that way they will be loyal customers. Bottom line is that I am returning all four pairs of shoes I ordered and will never shop DSW again. They can keep their rewards.

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]unethical behavior

I was terminated even though I was the one bullied by other associates.

They stated I aggressively asked a fellow co-worker to stop hitting me with her mesh bag. I wasn't angry nor trying to be aggressive. I was just being firm that it was pestering me and it'll take a lil' bit of consideration for it not to happen.

Seems the employee went and stated that I was in the wrong and that I wasn't respectful and courteous to them, when in fact they weren't being courteous to me by hitting me with her mesh bag that if she was courteous just like I am, that mesh bag wouldn't be hitting anybody.

So I got bullied out of a position that I loved. It's more than a job, it's a career for me. They just soiled my name and assisted bullying behavior by firing me. Yet all I did was show respect and courtesy to all my co-workers and customers and I was denied that from my fellow co-workers and management turned a blind eye.

Jan 26, 2019

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — missed marked item

I found of matisse boots at the bartow avenue / baychester avenue, bronx location that were in the clearance...

Jan 26, 2019

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — zophie2 v.s. effie 2 black smooth shoes from naturalizer

I ordered a pair of Zophie2 shoes, but what arrived in the mail was one Zophie 2 and one Effie 2. They use...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — wolverine, trailhead st

Hi, My name is Jamal Kaboul. I bought these Wolverine boots at Cary store 427 Crossroads Blvd, NC 27518 on...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — unfair /unethical treatment

Tuesday, 9/4 around 1:30 PM EST I had a wardrobe malfunction during the work day with one of my shoes where...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — inability to do online transactions

I am a US citizen from Arizona but currently residing and working in Nigeria . I am lover of shoes and an...

Abuja

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — shoes

Ordered a pair of shoes order # [protected] . I just received them and they appear to be worn, the sole i...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — customer service

Yesterday I went with my boyfriend to the DSW in Buckhead Station to buy some shoes for work and I asked thi...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — receiving very worn shoes

I recently visited a DSW store near me and they didn't have my size in a shoe that I wanted so I ordered them...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]coupon

It is horrible that u send us coupons in the mail I got to store spend over the amount and get to register they say oh we don't have any coolers or weekend bags this is not the 1st time this has happened if u run out of stuff replace it with something else or offer another discount no the cashier says well u can go to another dsw 30 miles away to receive it away no thanks

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — rip off/bate and switch

I received a coupon for $20.00 off my order along with a certificate for a vacation tote with my purchase. On...

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]product and service

I ordered a pair of new balance shoes in light pink and received white ones. I understand mistakes happen so I went to contact DSW via live chat and that wasn't working because of the unusually high volume of people contacting you, then I called and there was a hold time of 221 minutes!!!??? Even at a large health insurance company I worked at they would never allow over 45 minutes for a wait time. Then I emailed and realized it said it would take possibly an excess of 4 business days to get back to me. First of all, are you kidding? That in customer service standards is way too long 24-48 hours is more appropriate. Second, I ended up calling the next day at around 10 til 8 in the morning EST and was on hold for 25 minutes. Eventually Rene came to the line and I told them that I received the right size but wrong color, would you know that it took me about 15 minutes to explain to this person over and over the issue, and I'm explaining it the same way to you on here, they advised they were new, but come on that's just someone not listening at all. Rene then asks me how far away I live from a DSW and I say about 15 minutes, Rene then tells me that I can go ahead to a store and return them and they might have the pink ones there... I can't help but laugh at that, first of all you don't assume that someone can get to a store to return something that was your mistake to begin with, you already inconvenienced me by sending me the wrong color shoe, you give the customer the option of returning to a store or creating a shipping label for them, but no, I said "This was DSW's mistake and can't you just send me a shipping label?" Rene then tells me it will cost $8.50... WHAT!!!? In no way should that ever be something a customer should be told when the issue is not their fault. After about 45 minutes of going back and forth with his supervisor about how to get the correct shoe to me and the correct size after asking me multiple times he tells me that the supervisor says I can return the shoes I received with the shipping label I received when the package was shipped. I told him that I was leaving town today in a few hours so I don't want to set it outside without at least being in town in case it isn't picked up. Just so you know this is A LOT of hassle for a customer for a mistake that isn't my fault. I think it would be best for you guys to brush up on your customer service skills because this is not how you treat a customer. I've been a customer with you guys for years and even got my father, brother, sister, mother, sister-in-law, and friends buying from you now and this kind of customer service makes me look like I'm making a horrible recommendation to them. This was a complete fail as far as customer service standards go and I really hope you can fix your standards. Thank you for your time.
              Order number:[protected]
              Item # ordered:415912 in 8.5Medium

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] — david tate primarose pump

I ordered these shoes approximately 2 weeks ago and they just came in the mail today, May 16th, 2018. Upon...