Menu
CB Footwear Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] 6250 Northway Mall Dr, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237, US
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] company logo
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]
reviews & complaints
Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW] company logo

Designer Shoe Warehouse [DSW]

6250 Northway Mall Dr, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
N
5:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DSW - Brooks ghost 14 running shoes return

I bought brooks shoes in march, 2022. Put them in the closet and never wore them. I took them to a dsw store with the original receipt and tried to return them for store credit. They gave me a slip from"the retail equation.com" with a a transaction id. But refused to return the shoes due to the time frame.

I contact rar and filed a complaint. My request for refund was denied.

As a loyal dsw shopper, I think my request should be granted.

The policy, 365 days is an arbitrary one and exceptions could be made.

Dsw could resell the shoes as they are in perfect condition but instead they hide behind the retail equation.

Desired outcome: store credit for the brooks ghost 14 running shoes, $139.99