DentalWorksbilling

F

May 5, 2016 client # 1641942 My son and daughter both had wisdom teeth extracted. I paid a down payment, my dental insurance paid, then after almost a year of hassle of trying to get the insurance billed correctly, my health insurance paid. My account was already paid in full when the insurance paid. I was refunded a portion of what was paid and told the health insurance paid to much, and dentalworks was keeping the rest waiting for a due bill. I notified my insurance company and was told that they pay by NAIC guidelines and pay the higher amount allowed and don't base payment on what the dental insurance paid. I was also told there wouldn't be a refund request sent out and that dentalworks should refund me all of what they paid. I would like to know why dentalworks think they are entitled to this money when they were paid in full way before they received this particular insurance payment.
RESOLUTION: I would like the rest of the paid amount refunded to me like
my insurance said it should be. You can verify this information by calling [protected] ext: 8780 Michael My ID# is N32319743 Thank you I am waiting for your response I can be contacted at [protected]