Denny'scustomer service cold food

D

We got our food, it was cold, the waitress was rude and when my friend amanda got up to pay a host named heidi liturally threw her money at her and swore at her. so she had to pick her money off the floor. I had nothing to with this and i was rudely told by, i think the manager that i was no longer welcome at Denny's even though I had done nothing wrong. The worst part about it is I complained to Jim the Manager the next day who promised to look into the issue, , he never got back to me, they were closed for remodeling, so i called back when they reopened and proceeded to be blown off by Tim Finley another manager. I am outraged and I will complain about this untill i get some compansation, , possibly sue for harassment.in addition to that the order of fries my friend amanda ordered not were cold but it was barely half an order.

• Ki
    KimLaLa Jul 16, 2012

I doubt you will ever get compensation so you should probably just let it go and don't eat out ever again.

• Uh
    uhhino Sep 21, 2009

this is bull****
    there is no way
    1. someone treated you like this
    2. if you simply said "excuse me this is cold" they would not have acted like this
    you have got to have done something to provoce this

and btw
    not every white person is rasist
    sometimes...you're just annoying to wait on

• Ke
    kebunsha Sep 01, 2009

Its an epidemic. I was severely racially harrassment by a Hispanic waitress who hated whites and African-Americans. It was witnessed, she pretty much admitted it was as I said it was and they put her right back to work on tables. I complained to manager politely the next day and when we met the assistant night manger, Mr Johnsn he was rude and condescending. Our table was pretty much ignored after that and he even said he would retailiate for us making a complaint to the general manager. After an hour we are loiterers. In spite of the fact we all order grand slam breakfasts. We are no smucks. None of us our drunkards.

Denny's corporate did their own in house investigation and just blew us off. They have be exposed. Feel free to email me. This sounds a lot like my own experience I had at the Rockford, IL Sandy Hollow Denny's on August 13, 2009.

Kevin