Delta Air Linesstewardesses

L Dec 27, 2019

Flew Delta yesterday with 13 other people. 4 Families going on vacation.
This is not the first time on Delta that I've experienced the rudest stewardesses... they never smile & seem annoyed if you ask a question!
On top of it... you had NO Headphones to sell. That is absolutely ridiculous. This is after you announced they are $2 to purchase.
However our friends in 1st class were able to purchase. ( we found out after the flight) But we were told the airplane had none.
The Delta skybox people were rude too.
Overall. I will not be flying your airlines again. Either will the other people we traveled with.
Get it together Delta!

• Updated by Laura Cibellis · Dec 27, 2019

Flew Delta yesterday with 13 other people. 4 Families going on vacation.
    The Delta skybox people were rude too.
    Get it together Delta!