Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Computers & Accessories Dell Dell doesn't want to honor my warranty and to fix my Dell Computer

Dell  -  Dell doesn't want to honor my warranty and to fix my Dell Computer

S
Author of the complaint
4:46 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I hope you are doing well. I'm writing to you because I'm experiencing serious problems with The Company Dell. I bought a Dell brand new computer from the company in The end of July 2020. I have been a good customer of this company for many years. I bought two computers from the company and also a Dell Camcorder. I paid an extended warranty for my Dell Inspiron 3593 computer. The sales agent of the warranty department told me that my warranty covers,part the backup of my files, repair, re-installation of windows, hardware parts, on-site repair, technical support. My Windows 10 program got corrupted yesterday and I'm not able to use it. They did some troubleshooting of my laptop, they did some diagnosis and they told me that the Windows 10 in my laptop was corrupted. They don't want to do the backup of my files or fix the computer the right way. They also refused to send me an on-site Dell technician even though I requested this.They are not fulfilling their promises and they are not appreciating me as a customer.

My computer was defective from the day I bought it. I will appreciate your help and cooperation in order to resolve this matter. Edwin

More Dell complaints & reviews

Dell - hard drive failures
Dell - defective tv, poor service
Dell - dell is a scam
Dell - defective product - horrible service
Dell - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
Dell - dell gold support