DazzleWhite ProCredit Card Fraud

Dazzle White Pro is a scam! They claim to be seen on CNN, FOX News, MSN, MSNBC, AOL News and US Today. They have been scamming people of their money with pervasive advertising from fake blogs to facebook ads to fake customer stories. Lots of people on several website boards and /link removed/ has reported credit card fraud with DazzleWhite Pro.
Please let consumers be aware of this scam.

Thank you.
Scam Victim

• Bh
    BHenderson Jun 02, 2009

I also have been the victim of this deception! I thought a free trial would be sent to me for $1.95 instead I had all these charges showing up on my account. When I called the company to complain; they were less than forthcoming and are making it very difficult to have my money returned.

• Pr
    PrettyArts Jun 08, 2009

I had just finish reading this wed-site~~~>www.cathysteeth.com, it’s about this two great different products called ~>DAZZLE WHITE and SMILE BRITE! Anyways I just thought that it was toooo good to be true and I’m pretty much RIGHT!!! Nothing is free if you have to even pay a damn penny for it.

• Ct
    ctcf Jun 10, 2009

I was looking at today's news at FOX News when I saw this advertisement "DON'T pay for white teeth" and thought it was something that FOX discovered about teeth whitening. I clicked on it and it took me to a mom's website - "Alicia's teeth whitening success" where she wrote about these 2 incredible home teeth whitening kits --> DAZZLE WHITE and EASY WHITE.

I was almost buying the Dazzle white sample when, after putting all my information (including cell phone) I started to receive some text messages on my cell about this product!! I found that strange, then also read the CERTIFICATION GUARANTEED on their website where they say that you are automatically enrolled on their club and they'll do montly payments to continue to receive the product and you could cancel it at any time through an 1-800 number! I didn't put my credit card information and will never want to go to this websites again! BE CAREFUL - THIS IS CERTAINLY A SCAM!!

si 27 Jun 17, 2009

£38 pounds deducted immediately plus £7. Unable to contact dazzlewhite easily my phone company waivering my attempts due to cost of my phone calls. sleepless nights, cancel your credit cards, my bank suspects identity theft I've changed my phone numbers. The product arrived, I was left a calling card as I was at work, the postage was underpaid!! Taken advice contact police, contact bank. I'm not collecting the product at all it will be returned to sender at no more cost to me that is what the post ofice have advised me. My bank is raising transactions as a dispute. The hostile manner of the staff at the company I was blocked on live chat, I've cancelled my credit card as third parties have unlimited access, the terms & conditions are brutal & changeable, the prices are all different within minutes, the shipping fee increased 3 fold during the offer, NOT FREE TRAIL THE BIGGEST HEADACHE EVER I feel so dumb, it's cost me big time in emotional stress. Do what I did, refuse delivery & it will be returned to sender, massive lesson learned, Ive taken identity theft insurance out for next few months as I am so scared. If in UK it can take 3 weeks to get product & you haven't even the time to get it back to them if you chartered an aeroplane yourself. BLOCK INTERNATIONAL CALLS FROM YOUR MOBILE IF YOU IN UK< CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD & TALK TO YOUR BANK IT's A MAJOR SCAM.

• Su
    suckerforadeal Jun 19, 2009

What a major rip off, Free trial My ###. Just pay shipping My ###, $1.97 My ###, How about $65.00 each and every month for the rest of your LIFE! They even have their phone number set-up as a cancelation number knowing your going to call about their scam.
    Also when you receive their product you get a packet in the mail with a small silver tube with no instructions or information about their product. This outfit should be shut down. . Where's the internet police??? What a joke that is, huh. .Your credit card is in danger with these guys. .

Chuck Turner Jun 21, 2009

I'm happy that not everyone that saw the Dazzlewhite ad didn't respond, but my post above (scams, liars) is still a nightmare that will not end. I contacted my bank and changed my credit card number. I chatted with Dazzlewhite rep online, sent several emails, and talked to many reps (most barely speak English). The same day I received my "free trial" I took it to my post office within half an hour, UNOPENED as I was instructed to do, and returned it certified mail. The pending charge of $59.95 was taken off my cc, and I thought this scam was over for me. Today (3 weeks later) there on my NEW cc number is a DAZZLE chg for $58.76!!!. I almost threw up (sorry)! I called my bank & now I have to get forms from them to start a dispute. What a freaking mess. I can't afford to let these theives steal $60/month from me for nothing!!! Yes, I'm an honor graduate from the School of Hard Knocks, Brian. I did more research today online while my blood was boiling again and found lots more folks that took the bait just like I did. This company has changed their address since I logged on that morning 3 weeks ago. All I can say to anyone that is even thinking about doing this free trial, it will be a headache that may never end. You do not know me, but I promise, you will be sorry!
    4 minutes ago by Chuck Turner +1 Votes
    Dazzlewhite is one of the offers promoted by this CPA network:

Advaliant /Mediatrust
    1.877.9TRUST5 (1.877.987.8785)

To talk to us about advertising on Advaliant, call: [protected]
    To talk to us about becoming an Advaliant affiliate publisher, call: [protected]

Corporate Headquarters

AcaiBurn
    PO Box 10233
    Des Moines IA 50381

si 27 Jun 29, 2009

cancel your credit card, raise dispute with bank, I've had a refund. Don't accept delivery, refuse delivery it will find it's way back via "return to sender" Don't collect package if they leave a card for you! . block their calls, change your number, block their emails, get smart, fight back, after the tears & humiliation as a victim you can survive this...CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD !!!

si 27 Jun 29, 2009

You cant send it back because they change their address daily!! refuse delivery, do. TH epost office informed me undelivered items & uncollected go back to sender

• Ta
    tash156 Jul 20, 2009

I live in Australia and am experiencing this for myself. I paid $18.00 (S&H) for the 14 day "Free" trial to later discover that i had already been charged extra and that I had involuntarily been given membership to Insider Secrets and another company called Comprehensive Weight Loss - both of these companies charge for products and services that I A). Did not know of much less order; and B). cannot contact by any means to cancel this 'membership' that i have with them due to the numbers being "incorrect' or sinply do not exist. I have cancelled my credit card, raised the alert with my bank, i have reported all 3 companies to the ACCC and ASIC to be investigated for fraud and identity theft among other things.
    I will continue to try and find contact numbers for these companies but if anyone knows what number to call from Australia - one that will actually work, please advise. Can be contacted on [protected]@hotmail.com
    STAY AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES/PRODUCTS. There should be a pop up or warning of some type, upon entry into their websites to prevent anymore of this happening. These forums a very helpful however it's always AFTER the fact!

NonIdiot Jul 20, 2009

All of you guys a ###s. It clearly says on the website that it will charge your credit card after the trial if you don't cancel...IDIOTS

Offer Details: When you order today you’ll be signed up as a member of our exclusive preferred customer club. You will be billed $4.95 for the shipping of your 14-day day trial, then once you choose to continue whitening with the DazzleWhite Pro System the low member price of only $58.76 per month for every month. (Shipped as a fresh, 3 month supply every 90 days.) And remember, there’s never any obligation – you can cancel your membership at any time by calling [protected]. You have also unlocked your fourteen-day and twenty-eight day trial to the celebrity-proven Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $3.24 and $7.14 a month thereafter (shows as “Web Access” and “Membership”), should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for bonuses are non-refundable but subscription can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time. To cancel, call toll-free [protected] for Insider Secrets and [protected] for the eBook package. Orders outside of US pay an additional for shipping. No obligation, CANCEL ANYTIME! All bonus offers come with a monthly newsletter.

• Wh
    WhiteLight Jul 28, 2009

Check them out at the Better Business Bureau.

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of NR.
    Reasons for this rating include:

* This business is not currently rated. BBB has recently received one or more serious complaints against this business, and will issue a rating after it has fully evaluated them.

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

At this time the BBB has received a large number of complaints on this company.
    Most complaints are regarding consumer order of a free trial sample of the product.
    In most cases, the free sample is never received and the consumer are charged $58.76 for monthly membership and monthly auto shipments which they did not realize they were signing up to.

As well consumers seem unaware that they are also signing up to an Insider Secrets Tips package and the Comprehensive Weight Loss eBook package for just $3.24 and $7.14 a month when signing up to the free trial process.

Business Contact and Profile
    www.cathysteeth.com
    Principal: Jesse Willms, Owner
    Customer Contact: Jesse Willms, Owner
    File Open Date: July 2009
    TOB Classification: Internet Shopping Services, Business Opportunity Cos., Dental Equipment & Supplies
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: JDW Media LLC

annoyedme Dec 01, 2009

i have a friend who used to work at one of their call centers ..she said the only way you can get a refund is to get your bank to call them and let your bank (not you) request a refund. they will transfer you to someone else but you might be able to get a refund this way. also if you are calling yourself dont get mad at the operators...they actually dont have a refund button so they cant give you a refund so it does no good to argue with them it just wastes your time and theirs all they can do is read from a script...dont bother asking for a supervisor either. just have your bank call them and request a refund for you.

• Pe
    perrychartrand Jan 26, 2010

i've been scammed also, how do i stop this