Days Inn / bad rooms / customer service
To whom it may concern
I am not a custom to make complains but I cannot let this one go by.
I made reservations for 3 rooms for myself and family at your Days Inn in Bullhead City. I went through AAA to book which I will be making a complain to them also. My daughter thought it would be a quite place from the Laughlin strip. 1st our room floors where dirty not just mine but all of them air conditioner wouldn't stay cool. Not one ice maker was working pool was not clean. So all around just not happy. I went to the front desk letting them know our complains. Told me I had to talk to my 3rd party which I did they said they give us other rooms Heck all 3 rooms were dirty no I don't want 3 more dirty rooms I wanted a refund of my other nights not stayed or cancel the charges. When AAA called them the front desk told them we just wanted to go to another cheaper laughlin hotel. One we hadn't booked nowhere else at that time. Then manager told my husband not to talk to other customers cause some guy came well waiting asks my husband why we didn't want to stay and he said room dirty guy left. We will never stay or refer that Days inn to anybody. You would think if you had big hotels across from you that being a Days inn the rooms and area would be top notch to get the business for the price you charge. The whole place needs upgraded including your unmanned managers and front desk clerks customer service must be a business number one goal.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel