Days Inn — false internet website info
I booked this hotel based on their website information …….
we were given a room for $81 plus tax. upon entering the non smoking room, a strong
smell of old and dirt hit us. we spent the following 15 minutes or so killing flies flying around. No cellular phone or computer charging plugs or station and no wifi were provided in the room when the website claims "free wifi"
We had to keep our shoes on because the carpet felt sticky under our bear foot. After coming back from our meeting and needing a good night sleep, we got hit with the same experience and decided to leave right away to seek for a better hotel.
The front desk attendant did not care about our experience, we kindly ask to get at least a discount on the existing price we had paid since we were not staying and had to pay for another hotel... we were told " I'm sorry, its our policy not to give a discount"
Very disappointed with this hotel
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website