Days Inn — bad hotel
Was booked to stay at the Days inn in Nashville, TN off Trinity Dr. When I got there it was the worst most vial hotel I have ever seen. Young boys running and yelling through the parking lot ( sat least 15 of them) drunk men sitting on the sidewalk- drinking and smoking playing loud music. Drunk men up by the office vomiting on the sidewalk and one passed out on the sidewalk. Inside the room the carpets were stained, the bed was stained, the chairs and all were stained. You could not sit anywhere. I feared for my safety and could not stay there. When I brought it up to the night clerk, Raz- he said he asked them to quit 2 times and since he did he would have to charge me. He gave no concern for how I felt about my safety or well being. I am filing BBB complaint and a complaint with the CEO personally. I want a full refund. I also told expedia about the hotel since it was booked through them.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn!
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off
- Days Inn - Hotel manager and the filthy room
- Days Inn - guest complaints
- Days Inn - cleanliness of hotel room
- Days Inn - customer service
- Days Inn - the room
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website