Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Logo

Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]

Having problems with Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]?

+27 860 616 161 (DCC Student Consultant)
+27 117 492 000 (Benoni Branch)
+27 117 122 556 (Johannesburg Branch)
+27 123 529 111 (Pretoria Branch)
+27 178 112 100 (Ermelo Branch)
+27 137 522 400 (Nelspruit Branch)
+27 136 925 401 (Witbank Branch)
+27 214 241 649 (Cape Town Branch)
+27 437 264 291 (East London Branch)
+27 415 850 922 (Port Elizabeth Branch)
+27 313 749 750 (Durban Branch)
+27 363 525 748 (Estcourt Branch)
+27 333 451 664 (Pietermaritzburg Branch)
+27 514 308 030 (Bloemfontein Branch)
+27 587 131 343 (Phuthaditjhaba Branch)
+27 152 914 323 (Polokwane Branch)
+264 61 308 834 (Windhoek Branch, Namibia)
PO Box 31001, Braamfontein, 2 Melle Street
Johannesburg
South Africa - 2017

Complaints & Reviews

compliant for not receiving refund

I have send through all relevant information and documentation for my refund on 10 Nov'2018 and received confirmation from Mickaylah Alexander (Student consultant) on 12 Nov'2018 that all documents was in order and that my refund will be paid within 90 working days. However 90 working days was on 22 March 2019, and I still did not receive my refund.

I have send numerous emails and to Michaylah to [protected]@dcc.edu.za and Raquel Lawrence [protected]@dcc.edu.za without any success. I have also called [protected]) numerous time without any success. They either don't answer the phone or put you on hold for 30min at a time.

Student number 438764

result

GOOD DAY,

I have contacted the college numerous times regarding my results not being released. I have written 4 subjects in June 2018 and they only released 3 subjects I have called like a hundred times sent emails and no one has come back to me with my result or why this is not being released.

I just received my November results and again I wrote 4 got results for 3 with 2 not including my assignment results, and again I have asked many times for help in this regards.

I have also asked for marked assignments so I can try and improve my marks and again NO ANSWER!!!

I try calling and every time they say I need to talk to student services transfers me and the phone is hung up.

my student number is 431907 and I am really frustrated with the college as they want money immediately and when you have paid everything you no longer hear from any one and they don't want to help this is really frustrating.

results are not accurate

am not happy with the service that am receiving am currently studying HRM with Damelin, student no 434061 and my company is the one that is paying for my fees and I feel like my assignment and exams papers are not marked correctly and I submit all my assignment however I don't get correct marks on the statement and also the outcome of my assignment and I have outstanding results that are different on all the statement results that I receive. I am not satisfied at all.

please assist because we don't even get tutors to assist as we are on distance learning.

bad service and reluctance to assist

Marlize Luddick student nr 438989. I came here in a desperate attempt to get assisted. I have started my HR diploma through DCC. I wrote my exams and after a long battle I got my results. One of my results was a 30%. Seeing that DCC previously sent another student's assignment attached to my student cover back to me, asking me to conplete the cover, I assumed that it was the same mistake again. After phonong multiple times and struggling for months trying to get them to send me the script and how it was marked and moderated, I decided it was simply not worth the money I am wasting by trying to study through them. I then decided to cancel my registration. After being told I need to fill out a form and write a reason for cancellation, which I did, I was told it will take 2 to 3 weeks. That was 2 months ago. I tried to phone and when I do get through the person didnt know anything helpful and told me to send it again, which I did. I tried phoning again, emailing etc and never getting anywhere or the phone simply going unanswered or being put down in my ear. I am truly at my witts end.

unprofessional service

My son is a 2nd year graphic design student at the mowbray branch. Since day 1 when we registered him we had problems. The student advisor completely hopeless, had to wait for how long for his student card and when he eventually got it they didnt want to give it to him cause according to the accounts department he's never paid fees. Even though his fees was up to date. No debit order was loaded as per my instruction. This year the same thing, only debit order was loaded late but to another student number. Damelin is quick to ask for the deposits and registration fees to be paid but if we as parents ask for service they either dont get back to you or days or sometimes weeks later. I am so over this college and its not as if they cheap. Please get your house in order because I have read a lot of bad publicity on this platform. Train your student advisors to do their jobs properly especially in the accounts department. I have only had person tamsyn clarke in mowbray who has always been of assistance.

zero support

Enrolled waited over 2 weeks to any form of acceptance by Damelin correspondence.

Begged for my student card, didn't know how to go about getting all study material.
Received student card with details loaded incorrectly.

After enrolling, I have to date [2 months] not been able to get any student advisor support.
The phone numbers ring and go dead, or the phones are answered and just put down.

Reception at this office doesn't wish to help she just puts the phone down.

Management doesn't answer emails.

Voice messages are not answered.

Online enquiries are not replied too.

I have tried every day since I enrolled to get some sort of answers from Damelin on how to proceed with my studies, when I need to come in for my controlled tests.

No one will get back to me.

I have also not been allocated a student advisor as a direct support contact.

How does a student manage to pass via correspondence with zero assistance?

outstanding results

Student number 426539

I am still waiting on my final statement of results for my last subjects that I wrote in November 2018. I had to resubmit one of my assignments as they somehow either lost the marks or the assignment that was submitted last year August.

I am unable to get any response via e-mail and telephone. I need the marks as these were my final subjects that I wrote in November 2018. I need to submit these marks to my HR department. I will also need a full statement of results with all subjects.

I have sent numerous e-mails and there are no response from no-one. The call centre staff is also no help at all.

Is there anybody that can please assist me.

• Updated by RSamuels · Mar 13, 2019

Student number 426539.

I am still waiting on my statement of results for November 2018. I had to resubmit an assignment because the mark and assignment somehow got lost. I need to submit my final mark to my HR department. To contact Damelin Correspondence via e-mail or telephone is of no help. Please HELP!

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 14, 2019

Good day,

Please note that your query has been forwarded to the exam department for assistance on your results.

• Updated by RSamuels · Mar 15, 2019

Good day

Still no response from them.

Nothing to let me know that they are responding to my query.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 18, 2019

Good day,

Thank you for informing us. We have sent a follow up to the exams department for assistance on your query.
    Please confirm once you have been contacted.

• Updated by RSamuels · Mar 19, 2019

Good day

Thank you very much. I received my final marks.

• Good day Damelin

Is it going to take legal action from our lawyers or mass action with the department of higher education before you eventually start getting your act together. My wife has now for weeks been promised her correct statement of results, as the copy she had been sent, was missing about half of her subjects she had completed(as she had received individual results already). It would also be nice if you stop harassing her for exam fees she does not owe you, in fact you are billing her for 3 exams she never entered for and are not even part of her course!
    Seriously just wake up!!!

Refund

Good day,

I have sent through all relevant information and documentation for the refund the 13th of July 2018. I was informed this process would take place within 90 working days. However as to yet I have not yet received my money back. They bluntly ignore my emails and the call center is completely useless.

I have sent numerous emails to [protected]@dcc.edu.za and ncumisa.[protected]@dcc.edu.za ( whom apparently is the manager ).

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 12, 2019

Good day,

We are sorry to hear that. Please supply the following information so that we can get you assistance on your refund:

Name + Surname
    Student number
    Contact details.

• Updated by NatalieKlemm · Mar 12, 2019

Natalie Klemm

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 13, 2019

Thank you for the response Natalie.

We have forwarded your message for feedback on your refund and an advisor will be in touch with you.

• Updated by NatalieKlemm · Apr 02, 2019

I was promised my refund would be completed no later then end of March. Still no proof of payment received nor reply to my mails!! Disgusting service. Never in my life again.

I will take be taking matters further to the council of Higher education this week.

Pathetic

Resolved registration number for final online assessment not available/no knowledge of product/no diploma

My daughter student no. 438249, registered to study via DCC last year February of 2018. Course: Pastel Accounting 14. On receiving the text books and CD's we discovered that they were old stock and the registration number no longer worked. We were able to gain the new number from DCC. On doing all the required assignments and handing them in on time we were informed that they had no staff to markthese assignments, thus resulting in late returning of said marks.in the Sage handbook she is required to write and online assessment exam and for this we need a registration no. After contacting DCC numerous time via email and phone we still have no number and have been chasing dead ends. Sage/Pastel is unable to help as she is studying via DCC and DCC is unable to help due to lack of knowledge of their own products and keeps refering us to Sage. Now my daughter is unable attain her diploma and will lose a huge amount of money. This is unacceptable. Either refund our money or give her the diploma based on her assignment marks. As she has filled all course requirements and DCC has not come to the table. This is very dissapointing and highly unprofessional. She has tried the student portal, but this has so many technical problems that it is impossable to find help. Please find below all email coresspondance with DCC done by my daughter and her father trying to get the approriate information.

Information emails are below:

Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2019 13:44
To: Ian Terblanche
Cc: [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Ian

I'm glad to hear that they have assisted you successfully.
Unfortunately the exam can't be written at Sage because it is a Damelin exam and we are not registered as an exam centre for Damelin.

Nicoleen Naidoo
National Learning Sales Advisor, Accounting
Sage

Office: [protected]
Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Facebook | Community
Brilliant entrepreneurs. Celebrity speakers. And you.
See you at Sage Summit this July in Chicago! #SageSummit

sage Be Sage. Build On.

The information contained in this email transmission may constitute confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please take notice that reuse of the information is prohibited.

From: Ian Terblanche
Sent: 21 February 2019 11:05 AM
To: Naidoo, Nicoleen
Cc: [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Nicoleen,

Thanks for your response. Since our last correspondence with Damelin we received an extension on het course till 28/08/2019. The mail is attached. Hugo van der Walt helped us resolve the extension.
We also just received her 3rd assessment's points. The only thing that we still have to sort out is the online exam/assessment my daughter still has to do.
Can she do it at SAGE? She is registered at Damelin Correspondence.

Hope you can help.

From: Naidoo, Nicoleen
Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2019 09:32
To: [protected]@acwhitcher.co.za

Hi Ian

Thank you for your email.
This email trail is dated all the way back to January.
Was your daughter assisted?
Which Damelin campus is she registered with?

Nicoleen Naidoo
National Learning Sales Advisor, Accounting
Sage

Office: [protected]
Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Facebook | Community
Brilliant entrepreneurs. Celebrity speakers. And you.
See you at Sage Summit this July in Chicago! #SageSummit

Company name - Registrations Queries - Customer Not On Database
Contact person - Jenny
Contract details
Contract number - NAAB1110491
Contract name - Pastel Partner Version 14 (2014)
Contract status - XS - End User SA-Free Support-Expired

Contact person - Jenny Incident contact person -
Contact email - Incident contact email - [protected]@acwhitcher.co.za

Contact mobile - Incident contact mobile -
_
Incident category - Temporary Registrations Escalation group - Registrations - General
Incident type group - Registrations Department Assigned agent - Nicoleen Naidoo (Active)
Incident type - Registrations - General Support group -
Outline - FW: Student number 438249

Actions

(11 February 2019 17:37:06) Closed by Johanna Webb for Nicoleen Naidoo
Please assist student
(11 February 2019 14:08:22) Escalated by System to Johanna Webb
Escalated by System Agent
Time since last action: 81:55 hh:mm. Time allowed for Agent Group "Fax Received - Training" in Escalation Group "Fax Received - Training" is 300 minutes.
(28 January 2019 11:13:43) Re-routed by Hape Matima to Nicoleen Naidoo
Kindly assist Thank you
(28 January 2019 08:35:39) Assigned by System to Xoli Ntshalintshali
Good morning,

My daughter, Hanneke Terblanche, student number 438249 is doing the pastel accounting 14 course through Damelin correspondence. She has to write an online exams/assessment before 28 Feb 2019 and is looking for the "Register serial number" to logon to SAGE Pastel Zone. She has submitted all 3 assessments required for this course. We have phoned Damelin numerous times without any success. Can you please help with this issue?

All correspondence with Damelin is attached below.

Best regards

From: Gavin Pitt
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2019 10:52
To: Ian Terblanche ; [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: DCC support

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your email.

Please note I don't have the number but I googled it and found the below you may try them.

Hope this helps.

Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2019 10:43
To: Gavin Pitt ; [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: DCC support

Good day Gavin,

Thank you for you response, it's highly appreciated. Do you perhaps have a contact number for Pastel where Hanneke can contact them.

Hope you can help.

From: Gavin Pitt
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2019 10:22
To: [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: Ian Terblanche ; DCC support

Dear Henneke,

Trust all is well.

Please note I called your cell number and phone was off I then called your mom and she advise you at work.

Please note that we do not provide student with the serial number as we only have the registration code as per the below email.

Please note that you will have to make contact with pastel as they will assist you step by step when trying to register for the online exams.

Trust the above is in order.

Gavin Pitt | Student Services Supervisor

E-mail: gavin. [protected]@dcc. edu. za | www.dcc.edu.za

[cid:image001. [protected]@01D4856B. ACDAC3C0]

From: Ian Terblanche [mailto:[protected]@acwhitcher.co.za]
Sent: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 09:16
To: DCC support

Good day,

We have tested this code and it doesn't open the exams on Sage Pastel Zone. This "Register serial number" is not for the Pastel Partner 14 course, it's for the online exams on Sage Pastel zone. Please supply me with a Register serial number for this exams or contact my daughter on [protected] to assist her with this urgent matter.

From: DCC support
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:11
To: Ian Terblanche

Dear Mam

I trust that you are well.

With reference to the subject matter, please see below pastel code as requested ;

Pastel Partner 14

HVVYZ-PJWWW-NVYTQ-HKXZG-TZHPT-SKYHQ-QQHQQ-QHQNQ-TQQQQ-QQQVN-MZPZ

With the hope of the above being in order, I thank you for your enquiry and your patience in this regard.

If any assistance needed, please contact our call centre on [protected] or email support at: [protected]@damelin. edu. za

Kind Regards,

Evodia Schoeman| Student Consultant (Student Support)

E-mail: [protected]@damelin. edu. za | www.dcc.edu.za

[10884-EXCO-email-signature-dcc-layout (002)]

From: Ian Terblanche
Sent: Tuesday, 15 January 2019 08:35
To: DCC support
Cc: infodamelin
Subject: Student number 438249

Good day,

My daughter, Hanneke Terblanche, student number 438249 is doing the pastel accounting 14 course through Damelin correspondence. She has to write an online exams before 28 Feb 2019 and is looking for the "Register serial number" to logon to SAGE Pastel Zone. We have phoned Damelin numerous times without any success. Can you please help with this issue?

She has also submitted all 3 assessments required for this course and only received the results for the first one.

Hope someone can solve this issue soon.

Email: [protected]@acwhitcher.co.za

Disclaimer: This correspondence together with any and all appendices are proprietary, private and confidential and for the attention of the addressee only. If you receive this correspondence in error, kindly contact and advise the author, and delete all copies of this correspondence from your system as well as any hard copies which may have been printed. If you are not the intended recipient, any act of dissemination, distribution copying, reproduction or placing of reliance on the contents herein contained is strictly prohibited. We accept no responsibility for any infections or damages that you may suffer as a result of receiving this or any data messages or transmissions. This does not constitute an electronic signature, to vary any contract.
Attention:
This email has arrived from the internet.
Please use caution when opening attachments. Please follow all appropriate security policies when opening any email from a non-trusted source. If you feel this message is suspect please contact your local security representative or Help Desk for review.
— E-mail Header —
From : [protected]@acwhitcher.co.za
Sent : [protected]:25:32
To : [protected]@sage.com
Subject : FW: Student number 438249

Internal Reference - [Sage Evolution:TAID=[protected]:]

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 13, 2019

Good day,

Thank you for the message and we do apologise for all the inconvenience that has caused to both you and your daughter.

We have forwarded the query to the exam department for assistance.

service from staff

Damelin Durban citys reception is highly disorganized, not up to standards, the financial department is rude...

Resolved lack of respect and unwillingness to help as well as unethical workmanship

I have been trying to register with dcc for over a week now. At first it took them 3 days to get back to me and when they did the guy said I was phoning the wrong branch so he said he would take my details and get someone to phone me, that never happened... So I went onto the website and messaged them there were I was finally contacted by a student consulate, she then sent me documents to read and fill out which I did but before I sent them back to her I asked her some questions, to which I got terrible one sentience answers that didn't even make sense like I asked her why is there a fee and her answer was the fee is r75.00. Once I had managed to figure it out for myself I then just needed to make sure I knew the payment plan so I emailed her explaining what I though she meant, I then had to wait two days for her to reply. When I finally got my answer I sent her the documents she had sent me thinking that everything had been done only for her to tell me that I didn't send her the application form, to that I replied that in my first email when I asked questions one of them were that I didn't think I had the application form to which she replied with yes you do. So I only received my application form once I had already sent back all my other forms. So on monday she sent it to me and I filled it out and sent it back to her then she tells me after all of this that I need a stamp on my grade 11 report. Her manager obtained that for her, as I was furious at having again to get another document. Once everything was sent she said that it would take 30 minutes to get the credit check and about 3 hours to get the academic approval. That was yesterday at 1:11pm I still have not revived any information about that. When I phoned today to ask why I have not gotten a reply but she has read them as outlook sends a email when its been read, they told me that she is not even there today, I emailed the manager shortly after that and have still not revived a reply from him. When I phoned him yesterday to complain he barely let me talk, he interrupted me while I was complaining about the consultant to defend her. I am discussed with the level of disrespect and unprofessional behavior and attitude. And yet there is still no one who will do anything about it.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Mar 01, 2019

Good day,

Please accept our most sincerest apology for the experience you have had. Kindly advise who was the consultant and manager you have spoken to so that we can get you urgent assistance on your application. Also send us your name + surname and contact details.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Resolved service

I'm deeply disappointed in damelin college.
I've registered to do a short course in 2015, completed the course paid them in full until today I didnt get any feedback with regards to my poe results. I've been complaining going back and forth battling to get my results. I have called the campus and customer service numerous times it's either the person to deal with is on leave or not available. Every time I get promised they would get back to me but they don't.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Jan 22, 2019

Good day,

We are truly sorry to read about your challenges. Please send us the following details so that we can get you assistance in resolving your query.

Name + Surname
    Student number
    Contact number + email address

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Jan 24, 2019

Trust you are well.

Please note that we still await the details requested above in order to assist you with your query.

Looking forward to hearing from your soon.

Resolved my matric

I am very fustrated with Damlien, and how they go about things I applied to do my matric last year June...

Resolved debit orders not going off my account

My name Cecil Ntswana, student no:440176. I have been calling many times regarding my account and no one i...

Resolved delay in marking department, waiting for results...

I have registered in 2014 and had 18 modules to submit. they committed to marking books in 30 days, which in...

Resolved incompetence of the highest level

I have actually lost count now of the number of complaints I have sent through regarding this college. Firstly I write exams in june 2017 and get told in october 2018 that I need to re-write the subjects due to administrative errors (dont see how exactly thats my problem) which to my dismay I did. Now a month later of informing the college about receiving an incorrect exam question paper at the exam venue (which despite being wrong I wrote it anyway) I get told I need to write the subject again. Surely a recognized college like this cannot get away with such incompetence. I do not have time to keep going back and forth writing exams because the college does not have the right processes in place. The college is not going to re-imburse me for all the time taken off work due to there internal issues. I have paid all my fees upfront and I paid for a service which damelin clearly cannot provide.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Dec 03, 2018

Good day,

We are truly sorry to read about the challenges you have experienced.

Please send us your student number, contact details and email address so that we can get you urgent assistance on your query.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Dec 05, 2018

Good day,

Please note that we still require the above requested details in order to assist you with your query.

• Ab
    Abiash Dec 10, 2018

418623 (Ramitha) & 417093 (Ashlyn)
    tel: 0732742719 Shaan & 0784733192 (Ashlyn)

Resolved refund

My name is Sibongile Sereo. I've been struggling to get my refund from Damelin. I have submitted my forms for...

Resolved issuing of results and certificate

My student number is 421977, i completed a course in Diploma:Management in December 2016 however till to date i have not yet received any letter confirming the completion of my course. I've been calling the college to make inquiries regarding my diploma but till to date, i have not been assisted. I have spoken to a number of the college's consultants whom say say a different story whenever I make a call to inquire. This is now becoming a frustration and it's jeopardizing my chances of being employed. I would appreciate if this matter could be escalated to the relevant people and at the end i receive my qualification which i paid so much for.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Nov 22, 2018

Good day,

Thank you for your message. Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Your query has been forwarded to the exam department for further assistance.

Damelin Correspondence College

Resolved lack of support, delays in issuing certificate and lack of adequate feedback

Dear Sir / Madam, RE: Delays in issuing certificates and non-existent student support by Damelin College -...

Resolved incorrect registration fee billing since 2017

Good day

My name is Tamryn van Harte I have been liaising with Damelin since 2017 with regard to an R500 that is reflected on a statement for registration that they claim has not been paid. I have sent mails to various accounts staff after receiving calls to get this resolved but as soon as my mails have been sent then no-one responds until a few months later. This as continued to 2018 and is now almost a year after this initial nonsense. I eventually requested information for a senior individual because the accounts section at Damelin were now threatened to blacklist the student (who did not pay for this course because I sponsored her) and I was given the details for Dale Faulmann. I then mailed Dale and a Regional manager named Debora Mobilyn. I received on reply from Deborah on 05 September 2018 claiming that she will discuss this matter with Dale and get back to me - I have not heard from her since, despite numerous mails to Dale. I received on reply from Dale on 07 September claiming that he was discussing this with head office and he will come back to me as soon as possible. Again I have not heard from Dale since. I have copied the mails I have sent to Dale since 05 September. Aside from the below mails sent to Dale, I sent him a further 10 or so mails on 05 September as evidence of me trying to fix this situation with the accounts department and how I had enquired about this R500 prior to the student even starting the course and because it was reflected on my original invoice even though I had paid this registration fee of R500 on the website "ahead" of getting an invoice from Damelin. I went on the Damelin website a little while ago and the system is exactly the same and automatically requests a R500 payment which is then deducted from my credit card. I did not receive a proof of payment other than the fee reflected on my bank statement which I have also sent to Dale and numerous people at Damelin - YET somehow - no-one can see how this is an error on there side. In my mail to the Damelin consultant upon processing full payment for the course, the consultant informs me that I should ignore the R500 on the invoice because I have already paid the R500 registration. months later I find out that Damelin cannot find the R500 and since then in 2017 I have been trying to get someone to fix this and no-one does a thing and then in turn they have the audacity to threaten to start blacklisting procedures. What surprised me the most was that both Dale and Deborah were "discussing this between 05 and 07 September as per correspondence" yet when the accounts person from Damelin called the student once more on 11 October for this fee, this person told the student that there is nothing on the system indicating that there is an investigation in place. This person then requested that the student send her all the mails that I had sent to Dale and who knows what happened with that.
I hope someone is able to assist me to get this resolved so that I can forget this horrible experience with Damelin.

Below you will find all details and student numbers etc
Email on [protected]@switchincentivesandevents.com
Name Tamryn Van Harte

Email sent to Dale Faulmann on 05 September 2018
Good day Dale

I am contacting with regard to an incorrect balance that is featured on my account statement of R500.00 since 2017.

Somehow, it is not possible for your accounts department to resolve the issue. The account number is [protected] (Student: Megan Appel)

I registered Megan for the Events short course in 2017. I was prompted on the Damelin website to register online and then provide card details for the immediate R500.00 deduction. This was then processed and no proof of payment was received. What I have received, is what I have already sent through to numerous people at Damelin and everyone I speak to say that they can see it and understand but a few months later I have to deal with the same issue with a new person.

I have explained the above to the consultant and according to me it was handled. This was until I received a call from Odile in your accounts department in December 2017. I then explained it all and she didnt even bother to reply once she had received all the information via email. I then received a further call via the student and again I had to correspond with Odile in February 2016, to which she still has not bothered to reply.

I would like to understand why I would be insisting on providing Damelin with information about the R500.00 deduction and then process the full balance of the payment when the course was confirmed and invoiced, but I have not according to Damelin paid a R500.00 and thought countless people are involved - NOT ONE person can resolve this.

I have now been informed that a full year later the student is still being called and was advised that she will now be blacklisted.

Who do I need to speak to at Damelin to get this resolved?

I will forward you a series of mails so that you are able to see the email exchange with the various people in Damelin FOR A R500.00!

I have reattached the proof of payments. You will see the one is a screenshot of my bank statement and on the 19 August 2017 was a deduction "SagePay Parklands - R500.00" and the other is the EFT processed after being invoiced for the balance.

Email sent to Dale Faulmann on 18 September 2018
Hi Dale

Further to the below correspondence, as predicted Megan Appel has now received a call from a Damelin representative by the name of Shireen Sass requesting the payment of the R500.00. Again Megan has explained that I am liaising with the Finance manager and general Manager but the representative is only interested in querying the R500.00. Which again goes to the root of my problem, no-one has tried to understand a basic system deduction though repeatedly explained but all calls refer to only collection of the R500.00.

Please can you tell me what the further steps are that I can take to get this resolved to avoid anyone being penalized incorrectly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Email sent to Dale Faulmann on 22 October 2018
Good morning Dale

I have last sent you a mail on the 18 September (copying in Debora and everyone relevant to my issue) and have received no reply one month later, only an out of office message stating that you are out of the office until 12 October.

Today is the 22 October and I will be due to receive another statement soon so I would like to know if this amount has been removed so that this ridiculous saga can reach an end.

I have to date furnished you with every piece of information and correspondence that you could possibly need to rectify this situation but sadly it seems that since your last email on 07 September, you have been unable to do so.

Please update me on this status ASAP!

If you are unable to solve this problem please can you direct me to the person that will be in a position to correct this.

Thanks

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Oct 29, 2018

Good morning Tamryn van Harte,

We are truly sorry to read about the challenges you have experienced. We have forwarded your message for urgent assistance and you will be contacted soon.