Magadh University Logo

Magadh University

Having problems with Magadh University?

Magadh University reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 2, 2010. The latest review Delay in issue of marksheet was posted on Mar 23, 2021. Magadh University has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. Magadh University has resolved 0 complaints.

Magadh University Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Magadh University Customer Service. Initial Magadh University complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Magadh University above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Magadh University. Discuss the issues you have had with Magadh University and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Magadh University Complaints & Reviews

Magadh UniversityDelay in issue of marksheet

I am Farida Anjum qualified M.A (Urdu) in session 2015-17. I have attended exam 2018. Still I didn't received marksheet of fourth semester. I request to please help me to getting marksheet.

Delay in issue of marksheet

Magadh UniversityOnline application is not updated

My name is Shivani Kumari. My father's name is Bijay Prasad.
    College'name - M. M. COLLEGE BIKRAM Patna
    My application ID - 28889
    Sir mai 1 Jan ko BA ka online migration certificate apply ki hu pr avi tk application status me koi update ni hua h plz sir help me..
    Aage ki Addmision ke liye bhut jruri h migration certificate.

Online application is not updated

Feb 23, 2020

Magadh University — Bsc Part 3rd pending result

Hii sir Mai Drakhshan jabee mai jd women's collage patna ki student hun session 2015-18 abhi tak mera result...

Magadh University — WES criteria for selecting university

I have completed my Masters if Arts from Magadh University, Bihar, Bodh Gaya, India. That is one of the...

Magadh UniversityCertificate

Eventhough I completed my education and got my certificate, I would like to know whether there is any facility by which to know the genuineness of the certificate. Please respond if anyone can help.

• Ra
          Raunak Raj Sep 04, 2018

Dear sir
          Iam student of jagat narayan lal college khagaul patna
          Course:- BCA(2009-12)
          Sir mai kaphi dino se paresan hu because yaha koi teacher time per nahi aate hai aur jo yaha BCA ka incharge me hai wo bhi sir nahi ate hai jise mera work ho.
          So please help me dear respected sir

• Am
          Amaresh Topalakatti Feb 19, 2012

please confirm my p.hd registration number at your university is valied
          reg no 12156/07 Topic. medicinal plants and their uses

From Amaresh Topalakatti badami

• St
          Student_dil Jun 25, 2011

I want to know that The examination date of B.A part-1 History Hons. Magadh university Bodh gaya, When Exam will be Start, Some one say this exam will be in september, some one say Exam will be in dec, tell if exam will be in september, how student will study in BA 2 Year, please sir tell me clearly why exam is delaying, we are totally frustrarte.