Damac Propertieswaiting for refund since 1 month

U May 11, 2019

I am dr umesh adbe. Was interested in buying property from damac
Mr Mohhammad mousaa was my customer executive
I deposited 20000 aed as EOI.
Not happy with the service.
Applied for refund since 1 month.10 april 2019.
Still not got the refund.
Mailed 10-12 times to mr moussa.
No update
Finance department saying we haven't got any refund request from mr mousaa
Since 1 month my 20000 aed is stuck.
Bad service and my wise decision not to buy property through damac
I am planning to lodge police complaint now
Regards
Dr umesh adbe
[protected]@gmail.com

• Dh
    Dhananjay Agarwal Aug 11, 2021

Hi Friends,

I'm also facing the same issue and Damac agent Syed Kirmani (Relationship Manager) cheated with me.

It's a big scam Dubai government should look into it, somehow these scamster found your number and call you hundred times and once you agreed to meet them, then they make you fall in their honey trap.

I'm surprised such a big brand like DAMAC will do such kind of thing with innocent people.

Please guide me what should be done .

• Di
    DineshE Jul 21, 2021

Dear Sir /Mam

I also asked for a refund as I couldn't afford it when my wife contracted cancer . Damac would just play ignorant to my request, At the time I was in need to the refund to provide my wife with chemotherapy, she has lately passed away and she was a contributor to our house hold .
    The very same Mr Mohhammad mousaa is my customer manager and they refuse to cancel and refund. This is really inhumane behaviour .
    I cannot afford to loose my money as I paid almost R1 000 000 rands so far . I have written to their land affairs but i think because we are foreigners they don't care .
    I now want to Wright to the government.
    Please advise me if yourll have since got any feedback.
    [email protected]
    Kind Regards

• Je
    Jeetu Bajaj Apr 04, 2021

Hi Friends I am facing the same issue
    Please guide me what should be done

Thanks

• Ha
    Haitham fouad Feb 25, 2021

I have the same case
    Can u contact me plz [protected]

• Mo
    Mohamed Raffic Jun 26, 2019

Hi Umesh, Can u share your contact number to discuss.

• Mo
    Mohamed Raffic Jun 26, 2019

I am Raffic, same with my case. Damac is not returning EOI money and I am gong to complain Dubai land department.

• Sh
    Shah75 Feb 26, 2020

@Mohamed Raffic I have the same problem. Could we join together and complain.