Dairy Queen — overcharged
My husband and I ordered 2 4pc. chicken strip baskets and asked to substitute the fries for cheese curds on both. We were charged the full price of the cheese curds instead of an upcharge. I confronted the cashier nicely about it and tried to explain. She told me that we were charged "correctly" because the computer did it that way. It didn't sound right, because if we were to buy the baskets by themselves and buy the cheese curds separate we would've have paid the same price and received the fries. My husband and I were disappointed with our visit due to this fact. We were told we would receive fries if it made us feel better. I felt that to be very unprofessional. We do not wish for any consequences of the employee, but that the issue be resolved and made right. Thank you.
I will include a photo of our receipt.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - 4 piece chicken basket soaked in gravy.
- Dairy Queen - service
- Dairy Queen - triple truffle blizzard
- Dairy Queen French Fries And Chicken Basket - got sick from undercooked food
- Dairy Queen - no dillys ever!