The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS — pharmacy manager (co-worker)
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I work at cvs. The pharmacy manager is sooo mean and stuck up to me and some of her co-workers. She is always on her phone and not helping out. I don't know what to do. If i'm not a man she doesn't like ya. Her name is debbie remblake (Pharmacy manager). I know if I complain to charlie curtis he really don't care. Even though he is her boss he won't correct her on anything it's like he is dating her or something. What should us hard working co-workers do??? I need some help on this!!! Someone out there tell me what should we do being pee-on's at work???
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly