CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — customer service
I recently had gallbladder surgery after being discharged from the hospital I went immediately to CVS to have my prescription for pain medication filled, please keep in mind, I had surgery at 8am and was at CVS at 12:30pm the medication I received at the hospital was wearing off and I was in pain. I was with my daughter and grandson. We arrived at the drive-thur I gave the CVS associate my prescription and drivers license, she told us that I had to wait to see if the medication was in stock, after waiting ten minutes she replied that it was in stock but would not be ready until 4pm. I explained to her that I had just left the hospital after surgery and was in pain, could I please have the medication sooner. I'm 65 years old and she knew that because she had my drivers license. Her response was "Nope" my daughter couldn't believe it and neither could I. We left and went to Walgreens who filled the prescription right away.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly