CVS Pharmacy / CVS Healthcustomer service

I recently had gallbladder surgery after being discharged from the hospital I went immediately to CVS to have my prescription for pain medication filled, please keep in mind, I had surgery at 8am and was at CVS at 12:30pm the medication I received at the hospital was wearing off and I was in pain. I was with my daughter and grandson. We arrived at the drive-thur I gave the CVS associate my prescription and drivers license, she told us that I had to wait to see if the medication was in stock, after waiting ten minutes she replied that it was in stock but would not be ready until 4pm. I explained to her that I had just left the hospital after surgery and was in pain, could I please have the medication sooner. I'm 65 years old and she knew that because she had my drivers license. Her response was "Nope" my daughter couldn't believe it and neither could I. We left and went to Walgreens who filled the prescription right away.

Sz
Aug 14, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 14, 2019

If they can’t fill a prescription, your pain doesn’t matter to them. I’m glad you went elsewhere for your meds.