CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — rude manager
Today, me and my mother went in the Vicksburg, MS CVS. We were trying o get coupons from the machine, and neither of our phone numbers would work. Asked the cashier, and the manager, who was sitting on the counter at checkout, what was the issue and apparently someone used our numbers. Well come to find out our numbers weren't registered. The manager huff and puffed and got loud and got an attitude with my mother. The manager told my mom to "WAIT AND HOLD ON A SECOND" while she was on a PERSONAL phone call. My mom said sorry, sh was diabetic and not feeling well and needed to get out soon. She responds with "your personal problem is not my problem."COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND I WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER RETURN TO THIS CVS STORE. And I am a loyal pharmacy member.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly