CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen
Today I went to CVS to pick up an refill of my prescription as I have done for the last 12 years with this medication. They refused to provide me my medication unless I allowed them to scan my driver's license, as the medication they claimed is now a controlled substance. I allowed them to copy the information and they refused they said they only can scan it and thus refused me my prescription. They were rude, crude and like dealing with a machine not a human, they just kept repeating a script and said they do not want to deal with this issue. I left, came back and cancelled the order and purchased it elsewhere without allowing my license to be scanned and my identity stolen.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly