CVS — Pharmacist not wearing mask
Hello - this has been bothering me since it happened on August 11th. I was standing at the counter working with an employee (who was wearing a mask) to drop off my two prescriptions. While I was standing there I observed another worker standing at the center counter, counting out pills on the counter, WITHOUT her mask on. I mentioned it to the employee I was working with and she said "we get tired of wearing them". I said I understand but she is actually working WITH someone's prescription breathing on them etc. She did go over and speak with the woman who did put her mask back on. I told her I did not want that woman working with my prescriptions. I thought about telling the store manager but figure if I saw it he/she has probably seen it before as well and obviously is not instructing employees properly. The woman in question was wearing a head scarf and I was not able to see her name tag from where I stood. The location is 19305 Ruby Drive Leesburg, VA 20176 and I was there in the afternoon. I want to say between 2 and 4 pm. In this world we're living in now with COVID, I would THINK we would not need to remind people in the healthcare industry of the need to continue to wear masks when working directly with someone else's health! Thank you for addressing this issue with proper training and ensuring your employees understand the law and comply. Pam DiLucente
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly