The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS, New Egypt, NJ — pharmacy and employee ignorance
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been having serious conflicts with this CVS with my prescriptions, but tonight was the last straw! I went to the CVS to get some Advil cold and sinus pills. When I got there I went and got the card so that I could pay for them at the register, but the boxes were in the pharmacy so I had to go there to get them. When I got back there it was closed, but there was someone working behind the window so I told her I needed a box of advils. She said "Sorry we're closed" I said I know that, I just need a box so I can go up front and pay for them. She still said "We Are Closed! I can't help you" So to make a longer story short, I threw my purchases and cursed her and the store and left!!!
More CVS, New Egypt, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - Rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it