CVS, New Egypt, NJpharmacy and employee ignorance

I have been having serious conflicts with this CVS with my prescriptions, but tonight was the last straw! I went to the CVS to get some Advil cold and sinus pills. When I got there I went and got the card so that I could pay for them at the register, but the boxes were in the pharmacy so I had to go there to get them. When I got back there it was closed, but there was someone working behind the window so I told her I needed a box of advils. She said "Sorry we're closed" I said I know that, I just need a box so I can go up front and pay for them. She still said "We Are Closed! I can't help you" So to make a longer story short, I threw my purchases and cursed her and the store and left!!!